Morning After

I wake up and open my eyes to see Jungkook's chest. I'm too tired to be awake right now so I close my eyes and lean more into Jungkook. Wait a minute... Why do I feel my bare body against Jungkook's? I had sex with Jungkook yesterday! I open my eyes and look down to confirm. Our naked bodies really are pressed against each other! A blush immediately goes on my face. I look up at Jungkook and he's sleeping. That's good, he's still asleep. I slowly shift myself off of him. I take his arm that was wrapped around my waist and put it on the bed. I turn around and I'm about to get out of bed when I suddenly get pulled back. I am now pressed up against Jungkook's bare body again.

"Stay." He grumbles.

"We need to get ready for work."

"No." He starts leaving kisses on my neck.

"Jungkook..." I try to move away but his arms keep me in place.

"Stay in bed. Let me take care of you." One of his hands holds me even tighter as the other one caresses my waist.

"I'm fine Jungkook. I'm not that sore."

"See, you just admitted that you are." I sigh. He's not going to let this go.

"If I let you take care of me this morning can you let me go to work?"

"Fine." He's about to get out of bed but stops. He turns and points at me. "Don't get up." I roll my eyes but stay where I am. He walks into the closet and I can't help but stare at his naked back, butt, and thighs. I don't think I realized how muscular he is until now. When he comes back he has boxers on and one of his shirts. "Lift up your arms."

"What? No!" I hold the bed sheet so it's up to my neck.

"Y/n, we literally just had sex yesterday."

"That's... That's different! We're not being sexual right now and it's light outside."

"So you can look at me but I can't look at you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"You were totally looking at me when I walked to the closet naked."

"How do you know that?!" How could he have seen me staring?

"I didn't until just now." He smirks at me. Fuck, he caught me. "Arms up." I sighed and dropped the bed sheet and lifted my arms. He helps me put the shirt on. But I know he was looking at my chest while doing so.

"You do have nice breasts though."

"Jungkook!" I knew he looked!

"You started it. I bet you were looking at my butt before."

"I..." What do I say? He's not wrong!

"Does it look nice?" I can't stand his teasing and hit his chest.

"Oh my god Jungkook, shut up!" He chuckles.

"Ok, ok." He lifts me up in his arms and goes to the bathroom. Jungkook did not let me stand at all. He sat me on the toilet and left to give me privacy. He told me I had to call for him every time I wanted to move somewhere. Next he put me on the bathroom counter to do the rest of my morning bathroom routine. I cleaned my face, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, brushed my hair. I barely managed to do it sitting there. Good thing I have a lot of counter space. I was about to hop off the counter when I remembered that Jungkook wants me to call for him.

"Jungkook, I'm done!" He comes into the bathroom all dressed up ready for work.

"I picked out an outfit for you." He lifts me into his arms and takes me out of the bathroom. He sets me down on the bed and the outfit is laid out next to me.