Double Date

Right now I'm laying on my bed on the phone with Jess.

"During the thunderstorm last night, Jet ran into the hallway. I went after him to comfort the poor dog but I couldn't find him!" Says Jess.

"Where did he go?"

"Jason found him, he was hiding underneath our bed."

"Awww, poor baby." Jungkook then comes into our bedroom.

"Y/n..." He whines and climbs on top of me on the bed.

"Give me one sec Jess."

"Ok." I put my phone on my chest to give Jungkook my full attention.

"What is it Kookie?"

"You've been talking to Jess for almost an hour. I want attention." He pouts. Have I really been talking to Jess for that long?  Not that I'm that surprised to be honest. She is my best friend. "Just give me five minutes, okay?" He glares at me but I pay no mind to it and go back to my call.

"I'm back, so what did you do when you found Jet?"

"I brought him back to the living room. But I had him in my arms wrapped up in blankets. He was still on edge but eventually-" I suddenly gasp in surprise. I was focused on my call that I didn't realize Jungkook leaned down and started leaving hickies on my neck. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I try to push Jungkook away but he won't budge.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I try to answer her. Then I hold the phone away from me so Jess can't hear me. "Jungkook! Not now!" I whisper yell at him. He doesn't seem to care and continues marking up my neck,

"I want you." he whispers into my neck. I feel myself getting wet once he said that.

"J-jess... I'm going to have to call you later." Jungkook hands start to wander. One of them slides under my shirt.

"Ok. Oh wait! I was going to ask if you and Jungkook wanted to go out to dinner tonight with Jason and I. Like a double date."

"Sure, what... What time?" His hand that's under my shirt goes up to my chest and squeezes one of my breasts. He has easy access since I wasn't wearing a bra. I need to get off of this phone call with Jess.

"How about 6?" Jungkook brushes my nipple with his thumb and I bite back a moan.

"Sounds great. I'll see you later then. Bye!" I rush to end the call and immediately hang up. "What the hell Jung-" I was yelling at him but he kisses my lips to shut me up. He grinds on top of me and I moan through our kiss.

"I love hearing your moans." He puts his hand into my shorts and starts touching my clit through my underwear. I gasp loudly as I wasn't expecting it.

"Jung...Kook..."

"I need you so badly Y/n. Let me pleasure you." I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me.

"I need you too." His lips meet mine and we kiss passionately. Jungkook takes my shorts and underwear off and throws them somewhere in the room. He tugs his sweatpants and boxers down to his thighs and positions himself above me. He put his dick in and goes in and out slowly. However, the slow pace doesn't stay for long. As he quickly starts to thrust faster and faster. I'm an absolute moaning mess. Jungkook tugs my shirt over my chest exposing my breasts. One of his hands leave my hips to play with my breast. He leans his head down and puts my nipple in his mouth.  I grip my hand into his hair as he licks and sucks my nipple. With all of this stimulation I know I'm about to climax soon. "I'm so close..."

"Hold on for me babe." Jungkook puts his hand that was on my breast back to my hips. That way he has more control over his thrusts. He starts going in even deeper. Jungkook moves his mouth to suck my other breast as well.