Jungkook's Rut

Jungkook and I just finished eating dinner. Right now I just finished doing the dishes. Jungkook told me he wasn't feeling very well and decided to go lay down. I'm a little concerned about him. He looked flushed while we were eating. I should go check in on him. I go over to our bedroom and open the door.

"Jungkook, are you- oh..." I see Jungkook, only in his underwear and humping the bed. Once he heard me he immediately stops and looks at me. He gets off of the bed and pushes me against the door. Jungkook kisses me harshly and I can feel his body completely against mine. He moves his hands under my shirt on my waist. Jungkook pulls my hips closer to him, as if we could get any closer than we already were. I can feel his hard dick pressed on me. When he pulls away from the kiss I am gasping for air. But he doesn't stop and goes to my neck.

"You smell so good." He starts kissing and biting my neck. I lean my head to my side so he has more access to my neck. I moan as he goes lower but my shirt stops him. He growls and throws my shirt off so he can continue. He leaves kisses on my breasts that aren't covered by my bra.

"Jungkook..." I whine. I have no idea what's going on with him but I don't mind it right now.

"I need you. Now." Jungkook growls. Oh my god, I'm such an idiot! Jungkook's on his rut! I totally forgot! He's been so possessive recently that I guess I got used to it. "Please Y/n." He whines. "I need to hear you say it's okay." Even during the heat of his rut he makes sure I'm comfortable with this. I can't imagine how much he's holding back.

"It's okay. You don't have to hold back." Now that I've given him confirmation, he lifts me up and throws me on the bed. He sits on the bed to unbutton my pants. Once he throws them on the floor he crawls on top of me. I grab his face and kiss him. I open my mouth a little and he puts his tongue in. As we are kissing, he unclips my bra. I take it off and he starts to leave a trail of kisses down my body starting at my chest. Once his trail of kisses reach my left hip he stops. Jungkook takes my underwear off and continues his kisses down to my inner thigh. But then he lifts my left thigh that he was kissing onto his shoulder. Confused, I watched as he puts my right leg on his other shoulder.

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to taste you." He doesn't mean... Not a second later Jungkook shoves his head in between my legs and licks my clit.

"Aaaaahh!" I throw my head against the pillow at the sudden pleasure. He starts to nibble at it and I'm getting lost in the pleasure. Just as I'm about to cum from his mouth alone, he pulls away. I whine since I was so close.

"Sorry baby, but I can't wait anymore. I need to be inside you." Jungkook climbs on top of me again and I notice that his boxers are gone. When did he even take that off?! The thought escapes my mind as he shoves his dick in me hard. I slowly close my eyes as he continues to thrusts into me. I hear him groan and I open my eyes and look up at him. His eyes are closed and it looks like he's trying to contain himself. Is he still scared he might hurt me?

"Jungkook." I hold his face in my hands and bring him closer to me. He opens his eyes to look at me. "I told you not to hold back your instincts. You're not going to hurt me."

"But what if-" I cut him off and kiss him passionately.

"Fuck me harder." That seemed to make him snap. He grabs a hold of my hips and starts ramming his pelvis against mine hard and deep repeatedly. "Oh my god!"

"You wanted me to go harder? I'll go so hard you'll only say my name." Jungkook grunts out and starts moving faster.

"Jung... Jungkook!"

"That's it baby. Scream for me." He bites up my neck leaving hickies.
I am just a moaning mess and my climax is building up very fast.

"JUNGKOOK!" Not a second later I cum hard. Jungkook does a few more thrusts and then cums. All of the tension leaves my body as I'm laying there. That was a lot, in a good way.