His Friends

Jungkook and I are getting ready to leave to go to his friends house. Apparently they all live together. I would be lying if I wasn't nervous, but I have met three of them already and Jungkook keeps reassuring me that they are going to like me. Speaking of Jungkook, ever since our date he's getting a lot more confident and comfortable with me now. I mean we have always been comfortable around each other but not in a couple relationship way. He loves back hugging me and whenever we're on the couch we cuddle. Not to mention he always kisses me when he gets the chance. We haven't like... heavily made out or anything yet but it has definitely gotten more... yeah. Anyways I just finished getting dressed. I was about to walk out of the room when I passed by Jungkook's bunny bed. I can probably get rid of it. He doesn't sleep it in now since he sleeps in my bed. He actually never slept in it when he was a bunny anyways. I grab the bed and call out to Jungkook.

"Jungkook! I'm going to get rid of your bunny bed okay?"

"Wait! Y/n!" I can hear him run towards the room but I already picked up the bed and saw what was hiding under it.

"What the?" Jungkook comes into the room too late and I pick up two pairs of my underwear that was hiding underneath the bed. I turn toward him glaring at him but I can't help but be embarrassed as hell. These were one of my nicest ones. I couldn't find them for weeks. Jungkook doesn't look at me directly and rubs his neck.

"I've been looking forever for these! Why- why were they under your bed..." I can barely finish the sentence. My emotions keep changing from annoyed to embarrassed.

"Well umm. When I was a bunny it kind of sucked for me since I couldn't be as affectionate to you as I wanted. And I missed you so much when you went to work. So one day you were in a rush and you didn't bring your dirty laundry to the washing machine yet. So I took one because it umm... it smelled like you... Then when the scent went away I grabbed another one and I just never put the other one back in the hamper..." Oh my god this is even more embarrassing. I should be uncomfortable but this is kind of attractive... What is wrong with me! Wait... When he was a bunny, I changed in front of him all the time. It wasn't until a week after I got him I started to change in the bathroom. He has seen me in my underwear... I can't believe I'm just thinking about this now! As I'm freaking out in my head, I didn't even realize that was waiting for me to react.

"Umm, are you mad at me?" I finally get out of my head and look at him. What do I say. I guess I kind of understand because he is a hybrid but I... I don't want him to know I don't really mind. Ugh for a virgin I'm such a slut.

"I umm... No, it's- it's okay..." I blush looking away from him. "I understand... Well not really but umm..." I can't finish my sentence still not looking at him. I can see him coming closer in my peripheral vision and he hugs me.

"Thank you for not judging me."

"Jungkook I would never." I hug him back my embarrassment going away. I was relaxed in his arm until he brings his mouth to my ear.

"But you do look really good in the black underwear that I took." He didn't just- I push him away blushing even harder than before.

"You! I take it back I am judging you, you- you pervert! Go get ready so we can leave!" I go towards the bathroom as I hear him laughing.

"But I am ready!" He tells to me.

"Then go get ready again!"

"I love you!" If I wasn't annoyed right now that would have gave me butterflies. He knows him saying that has that effect on me. Screw him that cute perverted bunny! It almost worked! After I'm done in the bathroom I go through the living room and into the kitchen to get some water. I didn't see him on my way I wonder where he is. Whatever I'm supposed to be annoyed at him. I grab a glass and as I fill it with water someone back hugs me.