Beach Day

"WE MADE IT TO THE BEACH!" I hear Taehyung yell as he runs out of the other car. Our group took two cars. Taehyung was in the car with Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. Jason, Jess, Jungkook, and I are in the second car.

"There goes Tae." I say as I watch him run away.

"He won't get far." Jungkook comments. What does he mean by that?

"Taehyung! Get back over here! You need to help unpack!" Seokjin yells from the car. I just laugh as I see Taehyung slowly coming back toward our cars pouting.

"We should also start unpacking." Jason says in the front seat. We all agree and get out of the car. Our group found a big spot for all of us and we started setting up all of our beach stuff up. As I help put the last chair out I lay my beach bag on top of it and take my beach cover off. I decided to wear my green one piece that has a low v-neck. Now where's my sunscreen? I think Jungkook has it.

"Jungkook. Do you have- oh, you do have it." When I looked at Jungkook he was already holding the sunscreen. While shirtless. I tried to not look down but I couldn't help it. I love staring at his buff chest and abs.

"Y/n?" Huh? I look back up to Jungkook's face. He smirks. "You wanted the sunscreen?"

"Uh, yeah! Thanks..." I take the sunscreen from him. I'm about to walk past him when he holds my arm to stop me.

"You can gladly stare at me anytime. I'm all yours." He kisses my cheek and then walks away chuckling to himself. Great, he caught me. I try to hold in my blush as I put my sunscreen on. Once I'm down Jess comes over to me.

"Y/n, I have everything for our sandcastle!" She lifts up a bag full of sandcastle toys. I immediately get exited.

"Yes! We should start now if we want it to look great!" Jess agrees and we start getting shovels out of the bag.

"You two still make sandcastles?" Asks Yoongi.

"Of course! We have to every time we go to the beach!" I tell him.

"That's cute! I haven't made a sand castle in years. Can I use some of your stuff to make my own sandcastle?" Jimin asks me.

"Of course you can." I smile at him.

"Thanks Y/n. Common Tae, lets make one together." Taehyung and Jimin grab a shovel and set up an area a few feet away from us. As Jess and I start shoveling a moat, Jungkook comes over.

"Y/n, can I help make it with you two?" He asks shyly. I know I've said this before but he's just too cute sometimes.

"Of course you can Kookie! Here, you can continue to shovel and I'll start making the base of the castle." Jess, Jungkook, and I continue to work on the sandcastle. After a while, we finished our moat and are now focusing on building the castle higher and where we should put the sandcastle molds. As were working, Hoseok comes up to me.

"Hey is it okay if I borrow one of your shovels?"

"Sure. What are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to burry Yoongi in the sand." I giggle and hand him the shovel.

"Make him into a mermaid for me."

"Sure." Hobi laughs and walks over to where Yoongi is laying on a beach towel. I watch him shovel some sand and pour it on Yoongi's leg. Yoongi opens his eyes and looks up at Hoseok confused.

"Hobi, what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm burying you, so stay still." Hoseok then looks over at Namjoon who is sitting in a chair. "Can you help me Namjoon?"