Season 7, Episodes 9 & 10

Fiona and Lip had just finished their conversation when a big light shines in their eyes.

They groan in discomfort as they raise a hand to sheild their eyes. "The fuck is that?" Fiona says.

"Does Ian Gallagher live here?" A man asks as the light turns off.

"Why?" Fiona asks.

"Detective Raymond. Just need a minute of his time." He says, handing them a card.

Fiona turns to the door, "Hey, Ian! Can you come out here?"

Ian steps outside, stopping when he sees the man.

"Ian Gallagher?" Raymond asks.

Ian nods for him to continue, Trevor steps outside.

Raymond continues, "According to corrections records, you visited Maliaska Aleksandra Milkovich in prison on multiple occasions."

"Malia?" Ian asks.

"Has she contacted you?" Raymond asks.

"No." Ian replies.

Raymond nods, "She escaped last night."

~*~

Ian groans as he wakes up to Trevor putting on a shirt. "That time already?"

"It's orientation week for a new group of teens at the youth center." Trevor replies as he ties his shoelaces.

Ian moves behind him. "Gonna have a bunch of 15-year-olds crushing on you." He jokes as he presses a kiss to his shoulder.

Trevor chuckles, "Wears off after a week." He turns to Ian, "Hey, you still tired?" He asks.

Ian's low moan of sleepiness gives him his answer, "Feel like I was in a bar fight." He says.

"You were pretty restless last night." Trevor says as he rubs his back. "Cops are out looking for your ex?"

"Definitely caught me off guard." Ian scoffs.

Trevor removes his hand from Ian's back and brings it down to his side. "Escaping from prison, that's- that's pretty wild." He chuckles, "Do you think she'd, um, try to reach you?"

"I'm not getting involved in her shit." Ian replies. "I'm not. Alright, Malia's... fucking nuts."

"Cool." Trevor says. "I'll catch you for dinner later?"

"Hope so." Ian smiles as he kisses Trevor's cheek.

~*~

Ian leaves the house, fully dressed in his uniform. He slings the backpack onto his shoulders as he closes the gate behind him.

As he walks down the sidewalk, a man bumps his shoulder. Ian groans as the man walks away. "Dude, what the fuck?" He calls after him, the man doesn't reply.

A cell phone on the ground starts to ring, Ian picks it up and flips it open before putting it up to his ear.

"Miss me?"

The feminine voice makes Ian freeze in his spot.

"Malia." Ian says as he starts to look around. "Where are you?"