S3 EP 1 & 2

Ned hums, "No. Use Eulers."

"Where? Here?" Ian points at his notebook.

Ned points to a different part, "Cosine X." He says before patting his back and walking over to his bag. "Hey. Catch." He says before tossing Ian a box.

Ian catches it and looks at Ned, confused. "Open it." Ned says.

Ian looks at the box before looking back at Ned, "What is it?"

"It's a GPS wrist unit." Ned says as he walks back over to the bed and sits next to Ian. "For your ROTC orienting weekends so you know where you are."

Ian playfully swats at him, "We're supposed to learn that off of maps and stuff."

"Oh, come on." Ned scoffs, "They teaching you how to use a sextant too? Modern infantry officers have, like, a grand worth of satellite gear in their packs."

Ian shrugs, "We need to learn how though in case we get separated from our unit or all that fancy equipment breaks down in a harsh enviornment." He hands the box back to Ned.

"Ah, come on." Ned holds up the box to the younger boy, "Just take it."

Ian pushes the box away, "I sort of have a girlfriend."

Ned shrugs, "Well, I sorta have a wife."

"She's been gone for a while, but she's gonna be back in a couple of weeks." Ian says.

"Young or old?" Ned asks as he leans back on the bed.

"Young." Ian smiles.

Ned smirks, "You up for a threesome? I mean, an old guy can dream, can't he?"

"Keep dreaming." Ian smiles as he removes his shirt and straddles Ned.

~*~

Ian continues to thrust into his classmate, Ralph. "Come on G.I." He moans, "Pound me like an Iraqi soldier."

"Okay, you need to shut the fuck up." Ian says.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Ralph replies.

They hear a voice, "Hey! What's going on under there?"

The two boys scramble to get dressed, "Who is it?" Ralph asks.

"Probably a teacher or some shit. I told you you were too loud." Ian says as he looks for his shirt.

"Look, I can't get expelled. My parents will kill me." Ralph says.

"Probably hearing about the gay sex will kill 'em sooner." Ian replies as he puts on his shirt.

"Lookie what we got here." A female voice sounds, the two boys look up to see Malia walking towards them.

"Malia?" Ian says.

Ralph looks at her, "Thought you were still in juvie."

Malia smiles, "Not anymore." She kicks the boy below the belt, making him fall in pain. "You having some sort of queer-bo sex under here?" She says, kicking him repeatedly. Ian laughs at the sight.

"Why are you still beating me up? He was doing it too." Ralph points up to him.

"You're the one taking it in the ass, right?" Malia asks before kicking him again, "You're the one I gotta kick straight." She bends down to him, "Is it working?"