Season 10, Episode 12

Liam looks at Ian's tux and Malia's dress as they hang next to each other on the bedframe from the bunk bed.

"Take your meds, yet?" Carl asks.

"Yes." Ian replies.

"It's gonna be a stressful day." Carl notes.

"Got it." Ian replies as he puts on deodorant before noticing Carl clipping his toenails. "You picking those up?"

"Yeah." Carl nods as he sweeps them off the chair.

"Frank walking you down the aisle?" Liam asks.

"Nope. Groom remember? Malia's getting walked down by Sandy." Ian says.

"Is he coming?"

"God, I hope not." Ian says, combing his hair back.

"He's in Glencoe." Liam says.

"Good, I hope he stays there." Ian replies.

Lip walks in, "Hey, I gotta go out for a bit. You take your meds, yet? It's gonna be a stressful day." He asks.

Ian nods, "Yes, first thing. Hey, we gotta meet at the Bamboo Lotus at 2 for photos."

"Okay. Got it." Lip says before leaving.

"How much did these outfits cost?" Carl asks.

Ian shrugs, "Malia rented them at some fancy place downtown."

"Where's Malia getting the money for this?" Carl asks.

Ian shrugs, "Savings, she says."

"Savings?" Liam scoffs.

Ian shakes his head, "I don't really wanna know."

"Father Pete marrying you?" Liam asks.

"He's out of town. Can't make it. Reverend Sally's marrying us." Ian replies.

Malia walks in, her hair in a ponytail and a towel wrapped around her torso. "Those are nice, right?" She smiles at Liam who was looking at her shoes.

Liam nods before leaving. Malia walks over to Ian and runs her finger against his jaw. "Take your meds?"

Ian sighs, "Yes."

"Good." Malia smirks as Ian stands up and pulls her closer by her ass.

"You serious?" Carl asks, annoyed.

Malia goes to take off her towel, "Get the fuck out, shithead." She snaps at Carl as he leaves. Removing her towel, Malia presses her lips to Ian's and giggles.

~*~

Malia and Ian hear commotion outside the door, making them rapidly get dressed and follow Sandy and Debbie outside.

"What is that?" Debbie asks.

"The Bamboo Lotus." Sandy says in a defeated tone.

Malia looks at her cousin, "What?"

Sandy looks back at her, "It's on fire."

~*~

"Terry?" Ian asks as they stand in front of the Bamboo while it burns.

"What do you think?" Sandy says as she motions to the drawing on the side of the building. It was stick figures of a man and woman, the woman in a bent over position while the man behind her. A gun is positioned at the woman's head with a Nazi symbol next to the gun.