Season 4, Episode 10

"Mandy still asleep?" Malia asks Ian as she walks into the kitchen

"In Lip's room." Ian replies as he continues to make panckes.

"What are you- pancakes? What fucking time did you get up?" Malia scoffs.

"About 5:00." Ian shrugs.

Malia stops in her tracks, "You didn't get back from work until three."

Ian nods, "Yeah, I went for a run this morning. I have a ton of energy." He pulls out his phone and walks over to Malia before giving her a kiss. "Oh! Check out this sunrise." He shows her the picture he took. "Look at that. It's crazy."

Malia takes the phone from his hand, "Yeah, that's nice. Must really clear your mind watching a sunrise after a night of gargling old man balls." She laughs, "Pancakes are on me." She says throwing a bill on the counter.

"Thought you were broke." Ian says.

Malia shakes her head, "Nah, babe, I just got a baby daddy with his fucking hand in my pocket." She smiles as she takes a plate and sits down at the table. "I mention Kev is charging rent for the rub 'n' tug? How's that for bullshit?"

Debbie walks downstairs and over to Ian, "Fiona never came home. She violated probation."

Ian furrows his brows, "She's not in her room?"

Debbie shakes her head, "I checked last night, again this morning."

"Back to the metal motel." Malia says as she pour syrup on her pancakes.

"I called Sheila, she's not there. And she's not at the hospital with Kev and V." Debbie continues.

"The hospital?" Ian asks.

"V's having her babies."

"She is? Wow." Ian says.

"Fiona would not miss her curfew on purpose." Debbie says, "What if she got mugged or fell in front of the L?"

"She's probably fine, Debs." Ian assures, "Maybe she got permission to go out."

"You don't think we should call the police?" Debbie asks.

"No, that'll just make shit worse." Malia says.

"Well, then what do we do?" Debbie asks as she grabs her backpack, "Will someone at least call the hospitals while I'm at school?"

"I'm on it." Ian says.

"I lost the shiv Carl made for me. Melted toothbrush, duct-tape handle..."

Ian looks at his sister curiously, "Why do you need a shiv?"

"In case I run into my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend."

Mandy walks into the kitchen and Debbie notices her beat up face. "What happened to you?"