S1 EPs 8 & 9

"And I'm like, 'Girl, you are not using my eyeliner if you have pinkeye' and she was like... 'well then you're not my friend anymore'." Mandy says as she walks down the sidewalk with Ian. He looks at her, "You're not listening, are you?"

Ian smiles, "No, sorry."

"What's wrong with you?" Mandy asks.

"Slept with someone, not Kash." Ian shrugs.

"What? Chick or dude?" Mandy asks, slightly excited.

(Side note: Remember that Ian is bisexual. I made him that way because I honestly can't see him only dating girls.)

"Chick." Ian smiles.

"Well, deets please, who?" Mandy says.

"I can't tell you." Ian replies, "She's on the down-low, you know."

Mandy nods and smiles, "Wow."

~*~

Malia enters the store and greets Ian as he finishes with a customer. "Got any Slim Jims in this shit hole?"

Ian gets up and locks the door before turning to Malia, "Yup, in the backroom." He says as he walks towards the stockroom.

Malia smirks and follows him. Entering, she removes her scarf as Ian shuts the door. She pushes Ian against the wall and slides down to her knees.

"Couldn't get enough, huh?" Ian smirks.

"Shut the fuck up." Malia says as she unbuttons Ian's pants and frees his length. She instantly takes him into her mouth, making him groan.

She moans around his length, taking him deeper in her throat with each stroke of her mouth. Ian pants and wraps his hand in her hair, "Oh, fuck. Just like that." He growls.

Malia's hand slides up his thighs before cupping his balls, Ian gasps making her giggle as she presses her tongue on the underside of his shaft.

"God, Malia." Ian moans as he feels his climax start to build, "Fuck, don't finish me like this."

Malia giggles before coming off of his length with a pop, she stands back up and smirks at Ian. "You missed my pussy, huh, Gallagher?"

Ian growls as he turns her around and bends her over the small desk in the stockroom, "Fucking right, I did." He says as he lowers Malia's jeans and panties before thrusting into her, making her let out a squeal.

Ian places a hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder as he starts to thrust at a fast and hard pace. "Oh, fucking... shit." Malia moans as she grips the ends of the desk, Ian removes his hand from her shoulder and snakes it around her waist to rub at her clit.

Malia's eyes shut in pleasure, "Fuck, I'm cumming. Don't fucking stop, Gallagher." Ian's thrusts become sloppy as he and Malia let out a loud moan, reaching their climax.

~*~

Ian opens the door, Malia following him as she puts on her scarf. "So, guess this was like a booty call, huh?" He asks.

"Whatever, see ya." Malia says as she walks away.

Ian smiles, seeing the good in her.