S2 EP 8: Parenthood

Frank walks up to Kash and Grab, seeing that the door was locked and there was a sign that said "Back in 5 mins".

Frank walks around and goes in through the back door, passing the fridge and walking to the counter.

He sees no one and shrugs before opening the fridge and grabbing orange juice. He sees a naked backside and recognizes it as Ian, the moaning coming from Malia.

"Fuck, yes." She moans as Ian thrusts harder into her.

"Hello, kids." Frank's voice breakes the silence, Ian and Malia stand up to see him on the other side of the fridge. "Front door was locked so I came in the back. No pun intended." He said, referring to Malia's bent over position. "Might wanna check the locks."

Frank closes the fridge door as Malia and Ian get dressed.

Frank walks around the counter and grabs two bottles of Jack Daniels, a carton of cigarettes, a lighter, and takes money out of the drawer.

"I see that you're pre-occupised, so why don't we put this little loan on my tab?" Frank says as he walks towards the back door, stopping as the two teenagers come out of the fridge. "As you were, cadets." He salutes before walking out.

~*~

"We gotta kill him." Malia says as someone knocks at the door, "Fuck off!" She yells, "Look, nobody will miss Frank, anyway. We shoot him in the head, we dump him in the river."

"He's got a lousy short-term memory, he's probably already forgotten." Ian says, trying to reassure her.

"Can't chance that." Malia snaps.

"I'll talk to him." Ian says.

"Gotta cut his hands off... pull his teeth out; he can't even be identified." Malia continues.

Ian pats her shoulder, "You stay here, watch the store. I'll take care of it."

"My Uncle Joe works at the foundry; he'll dump the teeth in the chrome plating vat and it's done."

Ian shakes his head, "Malia, you need this job for your probation."

Malia cuts him off, "No, what I need is to take care of Frank and his big mouth." She starts walking to the door, "Stay here. This won't take long."

~*~

"Where is he?" Malia asks Ian as she enters the store.

"I have no idea." Ian shakes his head.

"He's had 24 hours to run his mouth already. Where is he?" Malia pushes.

Ian stands up, "He won't." He says before taking a drag from his cigarette.

"If my dad find out about us, he will kill me himself." Malia says as she follows Ian to the counter, "I've been to 16 bars, the homeless shelter, Shantytown under the L, your house, batty Sheila's.. Where is he?" Malia grabs Ian's arm and turns him to her.

"I don't know!" Ian yells.

"Bullshit!" Malia replies, then realization hits her. "You warned him." She scoffs as she walks around the counter.

"I hate him more than you do." Ian says as Malia opens the cash drawer and takes some money out.

"I ain't stealing this." She says, "This is less than what I'm owed for my hours this week. I'm done. Done... done." She motions to the store and Ian.