Season 11, Episode 4

The Gallaghers stand outside as the Milkoviches pull into the house next door

"Hey, look." Terry says, looking towards them. "Our new neighbors came to welcome us, even my former whore daughter and her stink-dick boyfriend."

Ian looks at him offended while looking down at his pants. "I guess the city must've made good on their threat to condemn our house." Malia says, crossing her arms. "That or the meth lab caught fire again."

"Well, what are they doing here, though?" Frank asks her.

"Terry's been banging the lady who own this place for a couple of years." Malia replies, "Calls it his plan B."

"Mrs. McCurdy?" Ian says, "She's, like, 90."

Malia shrugs, "Gotta do what you gotta do, babe."

Liam cringes, "Ugh. What's that smell?"

"That's the stench of abject poverty, son." Frank replies, "Sickening, isn't it?"

"Actually, I think it might be those chickens." Debbie says, pointing to the cages that are being carried inside.

Malia shakes her head, "No, those aren't chickens. Those are cocks." She says, making everyone look at her. "Like, for cockfighting?"

"Fighting chickens?" Debbie asks.

"They like it. If they don't die." Malia shrugs, "It's natural for 'em. You know, it's fun."

"We have to move." Liam says, "I don't wanna be the reason for the next Black Lives Matter march. I'll get Trayvon Martin'd for sure if we stay here."

Gunshots sound, making the Gallaghers, except Malia, flinch as they look over to see Malia's cousin Alek with an AK-47 in his hand.

"Why is he shooting random shit?" Ian asks.

Malia smiles, "Aw... he's playing 'I Spy, You Shoot'."

"'I Spy, You Shoot'?" Ian asks, turning to his wife.

"It's a kids game." Malia frowns, "Yeah, kid says, 'I spy with my little eye that red stop sign', or whatever, and then adult... shoots the stop sign."

Everyone looks at her with judgemental looks.

"Get off your fucking high horses." Malia rolls her eyes, "Anybody here feel like they're the product of good parenting, raise your hand."

Debbie shrugs, "Okay, I don't have time for this shit. I gotta get Franny ready." She says, not seeing her daughter near. "Where is Franny?"

~*~

Ian pours his milk in his bowl of cereal before sinking back into the couch to watch Harley Quinn on the TV.

Malia walks down the stairs and finds her husband on the couch, "Hey, what are you doing today?"

Ian doesn't respond, making her come up behind him. "Yo... Ian." She shakes his shoulders.