Season 11, Episode 1

(Malia's Outfit)

(Malia's Outfit)

Ian is pouring himself coffee when he hears footsteps coming down the stairs. He looks to see Malia in her pajamas from last night, her hair in a messy ponytail, tattoos all on display which Ian loved to see.

Malia hums, "Morning, Mr. Milkovich."

"Morning, Mrs. Gallagher." Ian replies as Malia walks over to him.

"Five times last night, I'm feeling kind of raw. How 'bout you, stud?" Malia smirks as she takes the cup of coffee from her husband's hand.

"I could go another five right now." Ian says before pecking his wife's lips.

"That's some big talk. You ready to back it up?" Malia asks as she takes a sip of the coffee.

Ian shakes his head as he grabs another mug, "Gotta get to work."

Malia shrugs, "Call in sick."

"We need the paycheck." Ian says.

"Alright, your loss." Malia replies, "Hey, you making breakfast for both of us?"

"Didn't know you were gonna get up," Ian says, "You didn't get up yesterday."

"Throw some more bread in that bitch." Malia shrugs.

"Sorry, I only make toast for wives who have jobs." Ian says as he spreads butter on his toast.

"Good thing, I have a job." Malia smiles.

"No, you have a laundromat owner who is afraid you're gonna smash his face into the dryer again." Ian corrects as Malia takes his bread from his hand.

"Exactly." Malia smiles, "I bet he'd write you fake paystubs to your parole officer if I asked him."

"That's not the point. We need more money coming in." Ian says as he takes the toast back from Malia.

Malia nods, "Alright. I'll hit the stop and shop on Rush."

Ian shakes his head, "Hey, no. I don't wanna be one of those sad-ass prison widows, catching a bus up to Stateville every weekend."

"No, you want me to get some shitty-ass, minimum-wage job like you hauling boxes around a warehouse?" Malia asks as she walks over to the fridge.

"You know, there aren't any jobs left around here, Mal. It's either Amazon or digging graves. Until you decide to do one or the other, my shitty minimum-wage job is the only money we got coming in. The bill are piling up." Ian finishes, making Malia roll her eyes. "Okay, fine. I'll start digging into the wedding present money instead of saving it to get our own place."

Malia shrugs as she grabs the ice cube tray and a beer, "Do what you gotta do, lover. Me... I'm gonna go take an ice bath, my ass is on fire from all the spanking." She says before walking up the stairs.