Season 4, Episodes 1-5

Debbie knocks on the Milkovich's door, making Mandy open it and frown at the sight.

"Hi, Mandy. Nice tam." Debbie compliments.

"Thanks. How you been?" Mandy asks.

"Good." Debbie nods, "Ian's still missing. Have you heard from him?" Mandy shakes her head, "Nothing? Not even a call or text?"

"Sorry." Mandy shrugs.

"Wanna know how Lip's doing?" Debbie asks.

"Not really." Mandy replies.

"He's in college." Debbie smiles.

"Good for him." Mandy says before slamming the door in Debbie's face.

She walks into the kitchen where Malia was looking through what her brother had stole from a mailbox.

"This is a bunch of bills, cheap delivery menus and press-on-nail coupons." Malia scoffs, "What mailboxes you robbing? Dearborn projects?"

"No, apartment complex over by Rush." Her brother responds before picking up another letter. "Oh, there's an ATM card."

Malia rolls her eyes, "Congratulations. It has no fucking pin number. What are you gonna do? Rob the same mailboxes everyday until they send the pin?"

Roman walks into the kitchen, making Malia look at him. "Hey, you." She picks up a stack of cash, "This all you made yesterday?"

"I give you everything." Roman replies.

"220 bucks?" Malia asks, "How many Johnsons you squash?"

"Seventeen." Roman says.

Malia does the math, "What? That's like 12 bucks a wank." She sighs, "Who was at the door?" She asks Mandy.

"Debbie Gallagher." Mandy replies.

"What'd she want?" Malia asks.

"She was looking for Ian."

"Seen him?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"Said Lip was doing good in college." Mandy says.

~*~

"I don't even think that's minimum wage, man." Malia says as she cracks an egg into her beer. "There's gotta be, like, a law or something, right?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is, but I don't think it covers hand jobs." Kev replies as he goes to change the keg.

"Twelve bucks a wank, that's what he makes... on a fucking good day." Malia says as she puts some Tabasco into her beer.

"Jesus, really?" Tommy asks, "I've been paying 30 at that Thai place."

Malia nods, "Yeah, but that's because Sasha charges the customers a shit ton more and then deducts all this stuff from the girls' pay. Laundry, rent, janitorial, utilities. She charges them for the Purell and mouthwash."

"They need a union to protect their rights." Martin says as he sits down.

Kev comes back with the keg, "Yeah, the International Brotherhood of Hand Wankers and Cock Suckers." He chuckles, "I'd love to see that sign on the side of a building downtown."

"Why not?" Martin asks.

Kev shrugs, "Make one hell of a picket sign. Whores United for Handy J. Justice!"