S1 EP3

Ian kisses Kash before walking towards the corner, a voice calling startles him.

"Boo!" He turns and sees Mandy, sitting in the back of the semi-truck.

"Mandy?" Ian asks, surprised as he looks for Kash who is out of sight.

Mandy leans against a box, "You missed me?"

Ian smiles and nods, "Yes. What are you doing here?"

Mandy shakes her head, "Waiting to walk you home, silly." She laughs before linking her arm with Ian's and walking away from the semi-truck.

~*~

Sitting on the couch with Ian and Carl in front of her, Mandy looks over at Ian and discreetly licks her lips as she looks at him.

She scoots closer to him, Ian removes himself from the couch and stands up making Mandy frown. "Do you, um, want another beer?"

"Okay." She nods as Ian walks to the kitchen, "Don't be too long." She looks at Carl and kicks him.

"Ow," Carl whines before she kicks him again.

"Get outta here, shithead." She growls.

"Fine, whatever," Carl replies before getting up from his spot and giving Mandy the finger. He walks towards the stairs, passing Ian who stops him.

"You're leaving?" Ian asks.

"Yeah, enjoy getting herpes," Carl smirks as he heads upstairs, leaving Ian and Mandy alone.

Ian walks over to the couch and sets down Mandy's beer on the table before sitting down.

Mandy smirks before lunging over and pressing her lips against Ian's, he moans in surprise as Mandy straddles him.

Ian gently pushes her away, "Mandy. Maybe we should-"

"Shh. It's okay." Mandy smiles as she pulls out a condom, "I have one." She slides down to her knees and starts to unbuckle Ian's belt.

Fiona and Tony pull up in Tony's squad car, "So, what happened with you and that guy, Steve, was it?"

"Those kids love you. Do the siren! Do the siren!" Fiona laughs, avoiding the question.

"You two broke up, didn't you?" Tony asks.

"What?" Fiona replies. Hearing the door open, they turn to see Mandy in tears, running out of the Gallagher household.

Fiona sighs, "Why is Mandy Milkovich crying?" She calls towards the house, "I'll see you, Tony." She says to him as she walks up the stairs, "Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?"

~*~

Mandy ended up telling her sister, Malia, what happened between them and Malia was furious.

Malia walks towards Kash and Grab with her other two brothers in tow.

When she reaches the store, she walks in and looks for Ian who is currently stocking the fridge. He looks up and sees Malia.

"Ian Gallagher!" Malia screams out, and Ian looks at them in panic. "You messed with the wrong girl!"

"Shit!" Ian exclaims before running out of the fridge and into the stockroom.

Malia and her brothers bang on the door, "Mandy told us what you did, you piece of shit!" She yells as she tries to break down the door, "Get out here!"

"He's gone!" Kash says as he walks up to the Milkoviches. "There's a door on the back of the storeroom."

Malia turns to her brothers, "Alley. Alley!" She commands before pushing Kash against the wall, "Tell fuckhead this is not over!" She yells before running out the door to her brothers.