Season 10, Episode 11

(Malia's Outfit)

(Malia's Outfit)

"Malia!" Terry yells as he runs up to the Gallagher house. "Malia! I know you're in there, you fucking whore! Hey, Mal! You Gallagher fucker! You're never gonna marry that fucking Gallagher. You hear me? Malia!"

Malia walks down the stairs, hearing her father's yelling. Ian turns head to her, "Your dad's here." He says.

Malia runs a hand through her hair before putting it in a messy ponytail. She nods to Ian before walking out.

"I got a little conversion therapy for you." Terry says as Malia walks over to him, "You fuck a Gallagher, you die."

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Malia snaps, "You're annoying the shit out of everybody."

"Well, if it isn't little shirt lifter." Terry says, making Malia roll her eyes. "Just want you to know, you marry a Gallagher, I'ma put a fucking bullet in your head. Simple as that."

"Why wait, bitch? I'm standing right here, Charlottesville." Malia says as she and Terry draw their guns which are the exact same ones. "Oh, look at that. We must shop at the same gun show."

"The fuck happened to you?" Terry snaps at his daughter.

Malia smiles, "Aw, you know what they say... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"It does if it lands in the Gallagher's yard." Terry yells.

"Stop. I get it. You're proud of me." Malia says, sarcastically.

"You must really love Gallaghers." Terry says.

Malia cocks her gun, "I definitely love one." She snarls, pointing the gun at Terry.

Terry puts his gun down, "Don't say I didn't warn you, Gallagher whore." He says before walking past Malia, bumping her shoulder on the way.

Malia puts her gun down, "Good talk, Pops." She rolls her eyes before going back inside.

~*~

"When you moving to Milwaukee?" Ian asks Lip as he sips from his coffee.

"I don't know." Lip shrugs.

"You don't seem too excited about it." Ian notices.

"Yeah, well it is Milwaukee." Lip replies.

"Free house, though, right?" Ian asks.

Lip nods, "Yeah. Nice house, nice neighborhood. Yard." He takes his plate and sits down at the table with Ian.

"Well, damn. Jackpot." Ian says.

"Saw an actual birdhouse with birds in it. Not drugs, birds." Lip finishes as Malia walks in and lets her hair down before putting on her beanie and walking into the kitchen.