Season 5, Episode 1

Ian walks in with a fan, "It's the only one I could find in all the crap out in the yard." He says to Roman who was making breakfast.

"Put it in the window." Roman replies. "You want scrambled or fried?"

Ian shrugs, "I like those puffy eggs you make." Roman smiles at him.

"Niko. We got baked eggs today." Roman says to his boyfriend.

"Food is food." Niko replies. "Food is all the same to me." He slips on a shirt.

" He slips on a shirt

(Malia's outfit)

Yevgeny starts crying as Malia walks in. "Why's the baby crying?" She asks as she looks at herself in the small mirror.

"Look at you." Ian smirks at her. She flips him off as Roman picks up Yevgeny.

"Oh, diaper full of poop." Roman says as he walks over and hands him to Malia.

"Is that what happened?" Malia coos before Ian takes him from her.

"Can't have her covered in baby shit on her first day of work." Ian says as Roman dusts off Malia's jacket.

Malia turns to her cousin who was sitting on the couch, "Hey, moron, truck ready?"

"Yeah." He replies.

"Time to go play nicey-nice with shit surrogates, meet them at the ultrasound." Roman says as he slips on a flannel.

"They still think you're a kindergarten teacher?" Ian asks with a smirk.

"Wheels on the bus go round and round." Roman replies.

Malia laughs, "Amazing what people with money will pay for." She says before sipping on her coffee.

"After ultrasound, I go open rub 'n tug. You feed Yev breakfast, and you go to grocery store." Roman says as he hands Ian a list.

"Got it." Ian replies.

Roman turns to Malia, "Hey, Patel hit one of the girls yesterday, left without pay."

"Dry cleaner Patel?" Malia asks, making Roman nod. "I'll take care of it. Let's go." She says to her cousins who head for the gun cabinet.

Malia shakes her head, "No, no, no guns. Look, no hardware." Roman pecks her cheek before leaving out the door. "It's not that kind of job. We're respectable now, remember?"

Ian walks over to her, holding Yevgeny. "I'll see you at the place later, okay?" She says to him. He pulls her in by her blazer before pecking her cheek.

Malia smiles at him before she walks out the door.

~*~

Malia tosses her cigarette before grabbing a carpet and walking over to her cousins. "Hey, careful with those Barcaloungers." She says as she tosses the carpet on top of the chair.