Season 11, Episode 5

Ian walks downstairs, bag in hand.

"Hey." Debbie greets him.

"Ooh, cargo pants." Sandy taunts as she spreads butter on her toast. "Don't mess with this white guy."

"Yeah, I feel like most weed dealers just wear sweatpants and slides, but..." Debbie says.

"Not a weed dealer. Malia!" Ian calls for his wife.

Malia walks downstairs, "Shut the fuck up. I'm coming." She snaps back at her husband.

Ian tries to hand her the bag but Malia walks past him.

"The fuck you doing?" He asks.

"Coffee." Malia replies as she takes out a mug from the cabinet.

"We gotta go. We're late." Ian says, making Malia nod. "We'll get coffee on the way."

Malia rolls her eyes, "Oh, my g--stop nagging me!"

"How am I nagging you?" Ian scoffs as they make their way to the door.

"The way you're talking." Malia replies.

Sandy laughs, "Definitely married."

"Shut the fuck up." The couple snaps as they walk out the door.

~*~

"Alright, where's the next cash pickup?" Malia asks as she drives down the road with Ian.

Ian looks at the list, "Uh, Green Gate, then over to... Herbal Care." He notices something in the rearview mirror.

"Herbal Care? That's a new one. Where's it at?" Malia asks, Ian doesn't respond. "Yo, could you not ignore me, please? Hello!" She snaps her fingers.

"What?" Ian replies, his eyes still focused on the mirror.

"Where's Herbal Care?"

"It's uh-- I-I don't know. I think we're being followed." Ian says.

Malia shakes her head, "We're not being followed, babe. It's called traffic."

Ian looks behind them, "No, this guy's been following us since we left the grow house."

"'Oh, I think we're being followed, man!'" Malia laughs.

"Yeah, and I'm the one who nags, right?" Ian scoffs.

"Oh, come on. I'm just giving you shit." Malia replies before a van comes in front of them and stops them.

The couple exclaims, trying to reverse their way out but can't as there's another car behind them.

"I fucking told you!" Ian snaps.

"Well, congratulations. You were right! You happy? We gotta run!" Malia grabs the bag.

A man with a mask comes up to the window and points a gun at Malia, "Out, now."

The couple gets out out of the car as the gang members point their guns at them. They get the bag and throw it in the back of the van.

"I will shoot you in the nuts!" One of them says.

"Lou?" Malia asks.