S2 EPs 1 & 2

"How the hell did that little guy kick Kurt-fucking-Landis' ass?" Mandy ask as she, Lip and Ian leave the building.

"We make anything on my fight?" Lip asks before calling to the man behind him, "Thanks, Rasmik!"

Ian shakes his head, "Nah, nobody wanted the odds."

"What'd you put down?" Lip asks.

"On the fight you lost?" Ian replies, "Nada. Fraternal loyalty doesn't extend to stupidity, bud."

"So, Malia's out soon, yeah?" Lip asks Mandy.

Mandy nods, "In about a week or so, if she doesn't stab anybody else. Plastic fork... barely broke the kid's skin, but it bought her another 30 days."

"You gotta be looking forward to having Malia home again, huh?" Lip asks, more directed towards Ian.

Mandy shrugs, "I guess."

"Hey, I wanna stage another fight night next week" Lip says. "Go around the dojos, round up some more scrappers, alright?"

"Sure." Ian replies, "Where you going?"

"Karen's." Lip says.

"Thought you gave up on that." Lip doesn't reply as he continues to walk away.

"Karen Jackson?" Mandy says, "After that thing with your dad?"

"I'm sneaking antibiotics into his toothpaste, just in case." Ian says as he walks in the opposite direction, draping his arm over Mandy's shoulders.

~*~

Ian and Mandy walk up to the prison and see Malia leaving the building.

"Here she comes." Mandy turns to Ian, "You know, you didn't have to come with me."

"Bad neighborhood." Ian says.

"We live in a bad neighborhood." Mandy replies, shaking her head.

Ian nods, "Yeah, but we're related to the bad people in our neighborhood."

Malia walks up to the two, "The hell's he doing here?" She says when she spots Ian.

"Hey, Mal." Ian smiles.

"He thought I needed protection." Mandy replies to Malia.

Malia smiles, "Oh yeah? Trust me, you may think you know my sister, but you don't know my sister until you've fought my sister." She pulls Mandy into a hug. "She's protecting your ass."

"You smell like barbecue sauce." Mandy says.

Malia pinches her nipple, "Smell like what?"

Mandy yelps, "What did dad tell you?" She growls as she pulls Malia's hair.

"Ow! Fuck the police?" Malia replies.

Mandy pushes her away, "No titty twisters now that I'm a C cup."

"C cup? Bitch, you wish. I got C cups." Malia says, pushing up her breasts before turning to the cops, "Hey! Fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you!"

Ian starts walking with them, "Alright. Jesus, let's get out of here before they throw you back in."

~*~