Chapter 138: Ranked 62nd on the King's List, Making Waves at the Super Base!

Start from the beginning

The black-clothed warrior attacked again, but this time Ye Tian activated his spatial talent, teleporting away in time.

Teleportation didn't require reaction ability. As soon as the thought occurred, he could instantly leave, and even the black-clothed warrior, whose speed far exceeded Ye Tian's, couldn't attack him.

After several teleportations, Ye Tian began to counterattack.

Finally.

Ye Tian seized the opportunity and killed the black-clothed warrior in one strike, not even needing to use the spatial blade.

Passing the fifth level, Ye Tian earned 16 points, bringing his total to 31 points.

The sixth level.

When Ye Tian challenged the black-clothed warrior here, he was severely injured before he could even start teleporting as soon as the opponent appeared. Subsequently, Ye Tian failed to dodge the attacks several times. The black-clothed warrior's speed surpassed Ye Tian's mental reaction. After all, teleportation also needed mental activation. If it exceeded the mental reaction time, one could be attacked before teleporting.

Ye Tian's virtual body lasted only a minute in the challenge before being decapitated, dissipating in the virtual world.

Upon returning to reality, Ye Tian was shocked to find his soul unharmed. He wondered why, despite being killed in the virtual world, his soul suffered no damage. "Could it be that the War God Tower protected my soul, teleporting it away in time?" he pondered, growing even more curious about the origins of the War God Tower.

Outside the War God Tower, Ye Tian's challenge had concluded, and his final ranking was confirmed:

[King's List, 62nd Rank: Ye Tian (Loose Cultivators Alliance), Five-Star Combat Power]

Five-Star Combat Powers varied in strength, and rankings were determined based on the duration of combat on the sixth level. Many with Five-Star Combat Power were almost instantly defeated, placing them behind Ye Tian in the rankings.

Of course, Ye Tian's healing talent played a significant role, but this was also considered a natural ability and factored into his combat capabilities.

As the rankings were confirmed, the news caused a sensation. Ye Tian's name spread rapidly, as reaching the 62nd position on the King's List in his first attempt was exceptionally rare. Many found it hard to believe.

"Oh my, I initially thought he would be at most the last on the King's List, but he's so powerful, climbing all the way to the 62nd rank. This ranking is extremely high, enough to place him among the top few in any of the four major forces. In the Loose Cultivators Alliance, there are only three or four stronger than him."

"Who exactly is this person? Is he really just an independent cultivator?"

"Haha, you really think he's just an independent cultivator? Without extraordinary combat talents, how could one achieve Five-Star Combat Power? And just an offensive talent isn't enough; while it might be invincible at lower levels, it's unrealistic for battling higher levels. The flaws are too great. It's almost impossible for someone to naturally possess various combat talents without any flaws. Many enhance their talents using treasures, which requires strong backing. This Ye Tian must have powerful support behind him."

"Could he be a disciple or secretly nurtured genius of a major figure in the Loose Cultivators Alliance?"

"Haha, who knows? But the name Ye Tian will certainly resonate throughout the Zhonghai Super Base!"

News of Ye Tian being ranked 62nd on the King's List quickly spread, and many soon learned of his name. Some major forces also received information about Ye Tian.

At the Loose Cultivators Alliance, several leaders hastily convened a meeting.

"Ye Tian, whose disciple is he?"

"I don't recognize him. Haven't heard of any old friends taking disciples lately. He might be a genuine genius who joined the Loose Cultivators Alliance by chance!"

"Should we try to recruit him?"

"Gentlemen, let's not forget, the Loose Cultivators Alliance values freedom and non-interference. We must not break this rule, or the Alliance will fall apart. You're not seriously considering using the Alliance as your personal force, are you?"

"No, no! It's just that seeing a genius in the Loose Cultivators Alliance is intriguing. Ye Tian passed the fifth level on his first try and might even pass the sixth level. Our Alliance only has one genius at that level!"

"Well, since Ye Tian has joined the Independent Alliance, if other forces move against him, we should intervene, but there's no need to contact him directly."

"Agreed!"

"Agreed!"

The meeting concluded, and the leaders of the Independent Alliance dispersed.

At the Zhonghai Super Base, in a certain tower office, Wang Yan sat in her office, looking at a freshly delivered King's List.

"Ye Tian, 62nd on the King's List!"

Wang Yan stared at Ye Tian's name on the list, lost in thought for several seconds.