Chapter 130: Opening Acupoints, Advancing to King Level!

Start from the beginning

This was what Ye Tian learned from Typhoon King's cultivation experiences.

In reality, opening all 365 main acupoints was exceedingly difficult. Many at the King level could only open just over 300 acupoints and couldn't continue further, not only due to their lack of talent, but also because of resource constraints.

The resources consumed to open each acupoint were immense. If one cultivated step by step, even exhausting the lifespan of a martial King might not be enough to open all acupoints needed to reach the pinnacle of King level. In the Demon Sea Base, only one individual had reached the pinnacle of King level — Yun Mengli.

He had the backing of his enormous family, the Yun Clan, and nearly depleted most of the Yun Clan's resources to reach the pinnacle of King level, taking close to sixty to seventy years.

How could ordinary King-level individuals have such abundant resources?

Based on Ye Tian's understanding, among the top King-level powerhouses in the Demon Sea Base, most had only unlocked over two hundred acupoints. There were fewer than five individuals who had unlocked three hundred acupoints.

Yue Ling was among the weakest King-level individuals, having unlocked merely three acupoints. Had it not been for the Fire Spirit Talent Herb he obtained last time, which granted him a low-level fire talent, boosting his combat power dramatically, he might've currently been one of the weakest martial Kings in the Demon Sea Base.

If Ye Tian were to stay in the Demon Sea Base, even with the high-level cultivation chamber and Morning Star-level talent, he wouldn't be able to advance to the pinnacle of King level within ten years.

This was an outcome he couldn't tolerate.

"I am already at the pinnacle of Grandmasters now, and I only need to unlock one acupoint to advance to the King realm. The key to unlocking acupoints is to sense the location of the acupoint, assault the acupoint, and open a space in the acupoint location. The acupoints in a human body are fixed and do not possess an acupoint space; this requires us to open it up. Top cultivation talents find it difficult to advance to King level because they struggle to unlock the acupoints, with too low of a success rate. If the attempt to unlock fails, their foundation will be damaged and they won't be able to challenge King level again!" Ye Tian pondered.

He wasn't worried about failing the attempt; he just needed to follow the cultivation method outlined in the Purple Blood Body Refining Secret Technique.

"Purple Blood Rushing Acupoints Technique!"

This was a cultivation method recorded in the Purple Blood Body Refining Secret Technique.

Ye Tian sat cross-legged, gulping down a large amount of King-level fierce beast blood, and immediately, his consciousness entered his body, beginning to operate the Purple Blood Rushing Acupoints Technique.

Instantly, a vast amount of elemental energy from heaven and earth surged into his body.

The King-level beast blood and the elemental energy transformed into pure energy, which, following the Purple Blood Rushing Acupoints Technique, began to assault the Yunmen acupoint on the Lung Meridian of Hand Taiyin (weird cultivation lingo? just ignore it). This was the first acupoint to be unlocked according to the technique.

Boom! Boom! Boom!!!

After just a few attempts, the Yunmen acupoint was opened, slowly expanding to form an acupoint space.

Initially, the acupoint space was small, but with Ye Tian continuously refining the acupoint space, it began to stabilize.

It took a few days to stabilize the acupoint space from the time it was opened. Ye Tian spent several days without eating or drinking, constantly refining it.

For him, who was on the verge of stepping into King level, going without food for a month was nothing, even a year without eating or drinking would only be slightly uncomfortable. After all, at this level, the energy supply of the body could be entirely replaced by elemental energy. However, humans, being living beings, still needed to eat; it was a habit.

Three days passed.

Ye Tian's Yunmen acupoint was fully opened, and the energy within his body began to flow into the Yunmen acupoint, gradually filling it up.

King-level energy could not only be stored in the Dantian but also in the acupoints. The energy at King level was so vast that running out of energy rarely occurred, unless during prolonged battles.

This was also why the endurance of King-level combat was much stronger than Grandmasters.

Once the Yunmen acupoint was filled with energy, Ye Tian's first acupoint was truly opened.

It was at this moment, the transformation began!

Boom!!!

An immeasurable amount of elemental energy surged into Ye Tian's body, refining every part of him, evolving his body towards the King level.

Every moment, Ye Tian could feel his body changing; it was an evolution on the biological level.

The increase in strength was secondary. The vitality within his body was skyrocketing crazily.

Under normal circumstances, Grandmasters could have a lifespan of 200 years, while King level could live for 500 years. However, due to Ye Tian's perfect foundation, he could live for 300 years even at the Grandmaster level.

Now, as he reached the King level, his lifespan would undoubtedly be more than 500 years...