Chapter 128: High-Level Array Master

Start from the beginning

Ye Tian also thought about purchasing an item that could elevate Ye Yu's talent to the extraordinary tier, but such items were not available for purchase. Even the Yun family couldn't obtain them, otherwise, there wouldn't be so few with extraordinary level cultivation talents.

Items that could enhance talents above the top-tier were extremely rare. Once one reached the Morning Star level of cultivation, it was estimated that no such items could be found for further enhancement.

"There should be some in Zhonghai Super Base!" Ye Tian mused, looking forward to the prospects and the resources that the Super Base could offer.

Ye Tian planned to purchase items that could elevate talent to extraordinary-tier in Zhonghai Super Base, regardless of the cost. After all, he only had this one sister, whom he cherished very much.

Time flew, and another month passed.

In this month, Ye Tian increased his strength by 9 elephants, reaching a strength of 62 elephants, and also copied two talents: a high-level tracking talent that could discern the residual scent in the air to track enemies, and a high-level ice talent.

He chose the high-level ice talent because it could freeze rivers, which could be advantageous during combat.

Considering this, he replicated this talent to prepare for the day he would cross the ten-thousand-kilometer wide river, so as not to be at a disadvantage on the river.

Meanwhile, Ye Tian began to continue contemplating arrays. He possessed top-level array talent, and it would be a waste not to study arrays.

Moreover,

The cultivation room where Ye Tian was currently closed-door cultivating only had a mid-level Qi Gathering Array. However, he knew of high-level Qi Gathering Arrays, which could gather more than ten times the yuan force.

With his Morning Star-level cultivation talent and the Purple Blood Refining Technique, cultivating in an environment with ten times the yuan force would undoubtedly increase his cultivation speed significantly.

Therefore, to achieve an increase in cultivation speed, Ye Tian occasionally studied array patterns, aiming to elevate his formation array talent to the level of a senior array master. Whether he could acquire a high-tier Qi Gathering Array would be a concern for the future.

Two months later, Ye Tian's physical strength had increased to 80 elephants. He had tempered all his meridians except one. By this time, he had mastered 120 array patterns, reaching the level of a senior array master.

Subsequently,

He made a trip to the Array Master Association, wanting to obtain the high-level Qi Gathering Array, but only after careful inquiry did he learn that indeed the Array Master Association had the high-level Qi Gathering Array, but it was not easily accessible, being only in the possession of a top-level array master.

And that top-level array master was not selling the high-level Qi Gathering Array, even king-level individuals could not purchase it, as that top-level array master was also of king-level.

People are selfish, wanting to keep the good things for themselves, unwilling to share with others.

Ye Tian understood this very well.

Left with no choice, Ye Tian could only give up.

"There is only one place where the high-level Qi Gathering Array design can be obtained!"

Ye Tian thought of the Shanghe Array Tower.

King Shanghe was also a top-level array master back then, and he should have the design of the high-level Qi Gathering Array, but obtaining the design from the Shanghe Array Tower was somewhat difficult.

Because each time one passed a level in the Shanghe Array Tower, only one design could be obtained, and what design it was depended on luck. Repeating the tower yielded no reward, so everyone had limited opportunities.

"Nine levels of assessment, passing the nine levels one could become a disciple of King Shanghe, but everyone gave up the assessment after passing the eighth level. It's estimated that becoming a disciple of King Shanghe has some hidden secrets, otherwise, no one would be uninterested in King Shanghe's legacy."

Ye Tian speculated.

Therefore, he could only obtain eight designs, but he had already passed three levels, obtaining three array designs, leaving only five chances.

But the design of the high-level Qi Gathering Array couldn't possibly appear on the fourth or fifth level. It's estimated that only after the seventh or eighth level assessment would there be a chance for the Qi Gathering Array to drop, making the probability even lower.

"Let's leave it to luck!" Thought Ye Tian.