Chapter 126: Substitute Avatar, Wham!

Začať od začiatku

"26 units of strength, that should be enough," Ye Tian packed up his things and walked out of the room with Xiao Xue.

Today was the day to leave the top-grade array. Not only him, but other Kings and Array Masters were also leaving, leaving behind just one Array Master and one King to guard the place.

The top-grade array had stabilized, as had the spatial rift, so there was no need for multiple people to guard it.

Wham!

An airship flew in.

"Hahaha, people have come to take over, let's all prepare to leave," said a King-level individual.

Soon enough, a group of people disembarked from the airshi

"So many people?" Ye Tian frowned.

Wasn't it said that there would only be one Array Master and one King? Why were there so many people, and aside from two men, all were women!

Suddenly, he had an epiphany and smiled wryly.

The King and the Array Master who would be stationed here would surely be here for more than two months. Long-term guarding would inevitably be boring. Bringing along some maids could occasionally satisfy emotional and other needs.

The king-level mage and the array master assigned to this location would certainly stay for more than two months. A long-term deployment was bound to be tedious, so bringing along some maids could occasionally meet their basic and other needs. Ye Tian would not judge their lifestyl

After completing the mission, Ye Tian and the other king-level mages and array masters returned to the Demon Sea Base in a flurry. Riding on Xiao Xue, Ye Tian returned home swiftly.

Once he was home, it was already afternoon. Ye Tian saw Ye Yu, his younger sister, who was cultivating. She had already reached the Great Martial Warrior realm and graduated from the Martial Arts School.

"Big Brother, you're back!"

Upon seeing Ye Tian, Ye Yu, who had been missing him for months, quickly threw herself into his arms.

"Good girl, I'll cook tonight. Let's have a feast!"

Ye Tian patted Ye Yu's head and smiled.

"Mmm, yes!"

Ye Yu nodded her head, her eyes full of anticipation and her face brimming with cuteness.

Consequently, Ye Tian personally prepared a sumptuous meal with various beast meats, vegetables, and fruits. The siblings ate happily, and Ye Tian relished the warm family gathering.

"To protect this home, I need even greater strength. In this era, to stagnate means potential obliteration at any moment."

Staring at Ye Yu's smiling face, Ye Tian silently vowed.

After dinner, Ye Tian resumed his intense cultivation. He aimed to reach the king-level realm as quickly as possible. Only by ascending to that level would he qualify to compete in this wondrous age of talents.

He would go to that super base and contend with numerous prodigies.

Time flew, and days passed.

In the basement of his villa, Ye Tian was tinkering with a corpse of a high-level peak beast. He planned to transform this corpse into a death-substitute clone.

At that moment, a mere corpse was insufficient; he also needed some auxiliary materials, along with his own blood. These past days, he had people acquire the materials. Though not precious, gathering them took several days.

Finally, everything was in place.

Eagerly, he wanted to create a death-substitute clone to give himself an extra life. He divided the materials, ground them into powder, dripped in his own blood, mixed it, and then applied it to the beast corpse.

"Let's begin!"

Ye Tian channeled his moderate death-substitute talent's power into the beast corpse.

Thud, thud, thud!

The beast corpse began to transform, gradually shrinking into a flesh sphere. After a while, it started morphing into a humanoid shape.

Eventually, the beast corpse became an identical human form to Ye Tian, albeit devoid of life force, like a dead person.

"My death-substitute clone is done!"

Ye Tian sighed in relief.

He could sense the connection between himself and the clone. Once a year, he could activate his death-substitute talent to switch places with the clone.

Subsequently, Ye Tian sealed the underground chamber, even setting up defensive and concealment arrays.

Three months quietly passed by.

After these three months, Ye Tian's soul injuries were fully healed, leaving no aftereffects or impairments. Moreover, during this period, he was mostly in the home's intermediate-level Qi cultivation chamber, increasing his strength by 27 elephants, taking his body's power to 53 elephants.

Additionally, with the healing of his soul injuries, he could now comprehend new techniques and cultivate the Silver-level technique—Heavenly Extreme Slash!