Chapter 122: The Mighty Tianlin Beast Clan!

Start from the beginning

"Who are you, young one? The Sacred Beast Mountain is about to open, and you're still wandering outside!"

That was the message from the king-level Tianlin beast.

"Sacred Beast Mountain?" Ye Tian was somewhat curious. He emitted a series of waves by instinct, expressing the thoughts in his mind: "I got lost!"

That was Ye Tian's intended message, and, to his relief, the other beast seemed to understand.

"Having reached the top-level beast tier and still getting lost? Poor child, you must have had some issues at birth. Come with me; I'll take you to Sacred Beast Mountain," said the king-level Tianlin beast, looking at Ye Tian with a compassionate gaze.

"Yie!" Ye Tian responded.

Immediately after, he honestly followed the King-tier Tianlin Beast and left. From the conversation just now, he had discovered that the King-tier Tianlin Beast possessed considerable wisdom, second only to humans. Clearly, within the realm of mystic beasts, the Tianlin were considered a rather noble race, more so than most other creatures.

After running for a bit, the King-tier Tianlin Beast found Ye Tian's speed too slow and picked him up in its mouth, running at an incredibly fast pace.

It must be said that the King-tier Tianlin Beast was indeed extremely fast. It soared swiftly through the sky, so much so that even Ye Tian's own speed paled in comparison. Because this King-tier Tianlin Beast was incredibly powerful, it undoubtedly held a high standing within the realm of mystic beasts, also possessing medium-level speed talents.

However, even with such immense speed, it took a full five hours to reach their destination.

"Holy Beast Mountain is so far away!" Ye Tian exclaimed.

If he were to fly at his current speed, it would likely take half a month to get there.

"What is that..." Ye Tian's gaze fixed on an incredibly massive mountain that soared into the clouds. It was estimated to be 100,000 meters tall, and its majestic presence seemed to suppress the very air itself, making Ye Tian, who was miles away, feel short of breath.

"Little guy, Holy Beast Mountain doesn't allow King-tier and above mystic beasts to enter, so I won't go in. You go in by yourself!" The King-tier mystic beast tossed Ye Tian into Holy Beast Mountain and flew away.

"This King-tier mystic beast is too rude; it just threw me in like that!" Ye Tian climbed out of a large pit in the ground, expressing his dissatisfaction.

However, he had no intention of quibbling with a mystic beast over this.

As he walked into Holy Beast Mountain, Ye Tian saw numerous Tianlin Beasts, all of which were either top-tier or high-tier mystic beasts. Their numbers were plentiful. From this, it was clear that the Tianlin race was a significant group within the mystic beast world.

"Extraordinary-tier!"

Ye Tian employed his talent-detection abilities within a radius of a kilometer. All he found were extraordinary-tier bloodline talents.

"This is horrifying! If this were the human world, it would mean an entire large family was full of individuals with extraordinary-tier cultivation talents. How terrifying!"

"No wonder humans have always been at a disadvantage when contending with mystic beasts. The advantage mystic beasts have in talents is too great. However, the potential of humans is also terrifying. It's just that they have risen for a shorter period. Once humans grow to their full potential, the talents of future generations will only increase. Someday they will surpass the mystic beast clan!" Ye Tian was very confident in humans, and in himself as well.

Tianlin Beasts were flocking toward the peak of Holy Beast Mountain. Not knowing what was happening, Ye Tian also followed them upward. For some reason, flying was not allowed on Holy Beast Mountain. Even when Ye Tian tried to use his flying talents, he couldn't. The gravity was too strong, and his speed was reduced to an extreme low. It took him half an hour just to reach halfway up the mountain.

At this point, Ye Tian encountered even more Tianlin Beasts.

Suddenly, Ye Tian sensed a Tianlin Beast with an extremely high talent—

Species: Tianlin Beast

Bloodline Talent: Morning Star

Defensive Talent: Medium

Although this Tianlin Beast only had one special talent—defensive talent—its bloodline talent was so high that it reached the Morning Star tier, making it an entity that could definitely ascend to King-tier status.

Such talent within the Tianlin clan could be considered a prodigy. However, in comparison, the mystic beast body he now possessed was only average.

Of course, since he had occupied this mystic beast body and possessed more than a dozen powerful talents, he was more than capable of crushing this genius with Morning Star level bloodline talent.