Chapter 121: Beastly Body, Entering the Beast Realm!

ابدأ من البداية

Strength Talent: Basic

"This Tianlin has decent talents. It's the one!" Ye Tian exclaimed with joy.

However, before executing his Soul Transfer Talent, he first notified the other King-class experts that he would be in seclusion for a month and would emerge after that. The others had no objections, as there was nothing much happening here, and cleaning up the beasts was an extremely simple task. Ye Tian's absence wouldn't make a difference.

Before implementing his plan, Ye Tian called Xiao Xue over, "Xiao Xue, I'm going to use a talent to transfer my soul into another beast's body to investigate the other side of the spatial rift. Guard my body; don't let anyone come near it, understand?"

Ye Tian gave his instructions solemnly, repeating them several times.

"Master, Xiao Xue will definitely guard your body well!" Xiao Xue promised.

"Xiao Xue, I'm counting on you for my body," Ye Tian patted Xiao Xue's head and whispered.

Although Xiao Xue could sometimes be mischievous and liked to take small advantages, it never slacked off on important matters. With that, Ye Tian was completely reassured.

"Soul Transfer Talent!"

Ye Tian activated the talent.

Buzz!!!

Ye Tian's soul turned into a ray of light, breaking through the void, and instantly arrived at the Tianlin.

The next moment, Ye Tian's soul entered the soul sea of the Tianlin.

"Who is it?"

The Tianlin roared, sensing that someone had entered its soul.

"Die!"

With a single slash of his Soul Sword, Ye Tian completely obliterated the Tianlin Beast's soul in just one hit.

Usurping the nest!

Ye Tian successfully executed his Soul Transfer talent and gradually took control of this new body.

Suddenly.

The eyes of the Tianlin Beast opened once more, a newfound glint of wisdom flashing within them.

The Tianlin Beast Ye Tian was born!

"It feels a bit odd."

Ye Tian maneuvered the body of the Tianlin Beast, making a series of peculiar movements.

Ten minutes later, Ye Tian had essentially become capable of using this body for combat.

"We must leave quickly!"

Ye Tian dared not waste any time. He was unaware of when the next cleanup operation by these king-level beasts would be. If they acted quickly and he remained here, wouldn't he be killed by these king-level beasts?

Currently, he was only at the level of a high-tier ferocious beast, vastly inferior to king-level ones.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Ye Tian controlled the Tianlin Beast's body and rapidly dashed toward the space rift. Within a few breaths, he entered the space rift.

Spatial transfer.

Ye Tian felt the world shift around him, and the next moment, he found himself in an unfamiliar place.

Boom!

A tremendous pressure descended, making Ye Tian struggle for a moment.

"The gravity here is heavy, likely about ten times that of Earth."

Ye Tian estimated after adjusting.

At this moment.

He looked around and noticed he was in a forest. From time to time, ferocious beasts jumped into the space rift above with great curiosity.

"Let's move!"

Ye Tian distanced himself from the space rift.

He was fully aware that even if the king-level beasts were no longer entering Earth, they would still be watching this rift.

Especially the owner of those golden eyes, who might be monitoring the space rift at all times.

So, Ye Tian did not want to linger near the rift.

He didn't know how far he had run before he finally stopped.

"I need to aim for the peak-level ferocious beast rank!"

Ye Tian made up his mind.

But before making the leap, he instinctively checked his talent status.

Whoa!

His talent status appeared on his retina.

Evidently, his Copy Talent could also be applied to this body—a good piece of news.

Human: Ye Tian

Bloodline Talent: Extraordinary

Speed Talent: High-level

Swordsmanship Talent: High-level

Strength Talent: Top-level

Defense Talent: Top-level

...

A series of talents were noticeably present in this beastly body, but Ye Tian noticed a significant issue.

"All my talents have been downgraded!"

Ye Tian frowned.

Just as indicated in the Soul Transfer talent's soul imprint, using the Soul Transfer talent wouldn't perfectly transfer his original talents; they would be downgraded.

This was a normal phenomenon. Once he returned to his original body, his talents would revert back to their original levels.

"Nevermind, top-level strength is sufficient. As for the swordsmanship talent, I can use these claws as swords. Although the effect won't be as good, it's still enough to dramatically boost my combat power."

Ye Tian comforted himself with these thoughts.