Chapter 120: The Top-Tier Array is Complete, Suppressing the Spatial Rift!

Start from the beginning

"The top-tier array is complete?"

Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief.

This meant that the plan of the three major bases had been completed, and they could finally suppress this spatial rift.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

One after another, King-level figures slaughtered their way towards the spatial rift.

At the same time, the top-tier array slowly activated. An unseen array force immobilized this stretch of void, and restrained the beasts within it. Beasts below the high-level rank lost almost all their fighting power, while the strength of high-level beasts was reduced by eighty percent, and King Beasts weakened even more.

Under these conditions, it was almost like a massacre. No matter how many beasts emerged, they were fated to be slain.

Ye Tian and Xiao Xue killed their way through, gradually nearing the spatial rift.

At that moment, Ye Tian suddenly felt elated. His Copying Talent activated, probing around him. Just then, the talents of a King-level individual appeared on his retina.

Human: Ling Zhenbei

Bloodline Talent: Extraordinary

Swordsmanship Talent: High-tier

"An High-tier Swordsmanship Talent!"

Ye Tian immediately wanted to copy this high-tier Swordsmanship Talent. He had already copied two high-tier Swordsmanship Talents; copying one more would allow him to fuse them into a top-tier Swordsmanship Talent. Regrettably, he hadn't encountered any other high-tier Swordsmanship Talents while at the Demon Sea Base, but now he had stumbled upon one in this King-level individual.

This King-level person wasn't from the Demon Sea Base but was a strong individual from one of the other two major bases. Previously, the people from the three major bases were separated by over a thousand meters, so he couldn't inspect their talents. If not for this moment when his range had just managed to cover the other person, he would have missed out completely.

"I still have one more chance to copy. Copy it!"

Without any hesitation, Ye Tian copied the other person's high-tier Swordsmanship Talent. After the successful copy, he continued killing the ferocious beasts.

It seemed as if the spatial fissure knew that further resistance was futile; it ceased to spawn more ferocious beasts. Many of the beasts began to slowly retreat to the other side of the fissure.

Soon, a large number of King-level individuals gathered around the spatial fissure, finishing off the last of the beasts. Just as they were about to exterminate the remaining beasts, a sudden change occurred. An unimaginable, terrifying aura emanated from the other side of the spatial fissure.

Even the King-level individuals felt their powers reduced to a mere fraction under this pressure. Only the three Supreme King-level individuals could barely resist this aura.

"What is that..."

Through the spatial fissure, Ye Tian saw a pair of golden eyes. Those eyes were like those of a supreme deity, full of indomitable authority yet also filled with cold indifference.

"Hmph, no matter how strong you are, you still can't step into our world!" Yun Mengli coldly shouted.

"Hmph!"

A faint voice echoed in the void. It was the voice of that supreme being on the other side of the spatial fissure.

This beast could talk!

That was the subconscious reaction of all the King-level individuals. Soon, those golden eyes disappeared, and everyone sighed in relief. Facing such a terrifying entity, no one was fearless.

"What level is that beast at? It was even able to send its aura through the spatial fissure to our Earth. Should be above King-level, right?" A King-level individual exclaimed in dread.

"It's not just above King-level; it's at least two major realms higher!" Yun Mengli stated gravely.

Beyond two major realms, it was hard for anyone to even imagine what level of existence that was, as it was too far beyond their reach.

The top-tier array had been set up, but the spatial fissure had not completely disappeared; it was only shrinking. The fissure, initially hundreds of meters in height and length, eventually shrank to about 20 meters before ceasing its contraction.

"The top-tier array can only suppress the spatial fissure, not make it completely disappear. But this fissure should now be at a one-star level, and at most, it will bring some high-level beasts, so there's nothing to fear. But still, we need to deploy some King-level individuals and array mages to guard here and stabilize the top-tier array. Who is willing to stay?" Yun Mengli inquired.

Ye Tian was the first to step forward, saying, "King Mengli, I am willing to guard here for a while. I not only possess King-level combat capabilities but am also a mid-level array mage, so I should be somewhat useful."

Yun Mengli looked deeply at him and nodded approvingly, "Very well, consider yourself one."

The other King-level individuals thought Ye Tian was just responsible, not knowing that he had his own plans and intentions.

Ye Tian glanced casually at the spatial fissure, the corner of his mouth lifting in a subtle smile.