Chapter 116: High-tier Soul Transfer Talent!

Start from the beginning

"Retreat, and I can spare your life; otherwise, you will die today!"

Yun Mengli threatened.

How could the invincible King Beast admit defeat? Especially now, when it was evenly matched with Yun Mengli—there was no way it would surrender.

Suddenly, Yun Mengli took out something, and the invincible King Beast's expression changed instantly.

It was a bow!

A golden longbow, engraved with mysterious patterns, emanating unparalleled dignity.

The invincible King Beast didn't recognize this bow but felt a deadly threat from it.

Normally, if it encountered such an opponent, it would surely flee.

But it dared not run away. If it did, the person who controlled it would not let it go.

"Roar!"

The invincible King Beast went mad, its whole body's blood and qi rolling.

It activated its own bloodline power, and its aura surged abruptly.

It was going all out!

"Damn it, beasts are all crazy!"

Yun Mengli was furious.

Fuming with anger, Yun Mengli had no choice but to resort to using this bow. The weapon was a mid-grade divine armament, a peak-level weapon among magical weapons. Divine armaments were categorized into low-grade, mid-grade, and high-grade, and it was said that even above these were the supreme divine armaments. Yet, even wielding a low-grade divine armament would strain Yun Mengli's cultivation level. If he activated this golden longbow, he would be left weakened for several days.

Unless absolutely necessary, he didn't want to utilize the golden longbow. But since the invincible beast king chose to fight to the death rather than retreat, Yun Mengli had no choice but to risk the after-effects and employ the mid-grade divine bow to kill it.

"Die!" Yun Mengli channeled all of his magical power, vitality, and a portion of his spiritual essence into the longbow, forcefully activating it. A golden arrow shot out, as if piercing through space itself. Regardless of how fast and agile the beast king was, it couldn't dodge the golden arrow.

With a "plop," the golden arrow pierced through the forehead of the beast king, shattering its brain completely. Even for an invincible beast king, a penetrated brain meant irrefutable death. The body of the beast king plummeted to the ground.

Though Yun Mengli wanted to collect the body of the beast king, he was too weak even to maintain flight. Reluctantly, he flew back to the magical sea base to recuperate.

Boom! The corpse of the golden ape, the beast king, crashed to the ground, drawing the attention of countless people and ferocious beasts.

"Was the invincible beast actually killed?" Ye Tian looked at the body of the fallen beast and was immediately shocked. Yun Mengli, another figure of invincible king level, had unexpectedly slain an invincible beast, catching Ye Tian off guard.

But this was good news!

"Hahaha, our clan's ancestor, Yun Mengli, has slain the invincible beast king. He has sent a message; after a short rest, he'll return to exterminate more king beasts!" An excited warrior from the Yun clan announced.

The morale of all the warriors surged, their fighting strength significantly increasing. With the loss of their invincible beast king, the ferocious beasts began to crumble.

Half an hour later, Yun Mengli flew out from the base, rejoining the battlefield. One after another, king beasts met their end at his hands. The remaining beasts fled in utter disarray, pursued relentlessly by the warriors for 30,000 miles before the slaughter ceased.

What followed was the mopping-up operation on the battlefield.

Unknown to everyone, Ye Tian had covertly approached the corpse of the invincible beast king. When he was about 1000 meters away, his talent for duplication activated, assessing the talents of the golden spirit ape.

Species: Golden Spirit Ape

Bloodline Talent: Extraordinary

Defensive Talent: Basic

Strength Talent: Basic

Speed Talent: Basic

Soul Transfer Talent: High

"Soul Transfer Talent???" Ye Tian had never encountered a soul transfer talent before, sparking his curiosity and interest.

"Duplicate!" Ye Tian secretly copied this particular talent. He would understand its function after later assimilation.

As for the other talents, he didn't bother copying them; they were too ordinary.

"This Golden Spirit Ape isn't particularly outstanding. It likely reached the pinnacle of king beasts in terms of cultivation, but without even one high-level attack talent, it's on the weaker side among the invincible beast kings," Ye Tian assessed.

Soon after, he too joined the clean-up operations on the battlefield.

Three days later, with the battlefield cleared, Ye Tian returned home. Yue Ling personally brought Ye Yu back as well.