Chapter 112: The Beast Tide Is Here, The War King Beast!​

Start from the beginning

And time was the most lethal factor; he couldn't afford to delay.

"Die!"

Without wasting a second, Ye Tian's Green Wind Slash descended upon the Black-Back War Bear.

"Roar!"

The Black-Back War Bear retaliated with a furious swipe at Ye Tian. Its palms was as massive as the earth itself.

Boom!!!

The Green Wind Slash left a three-inch-long blood mark on the War Bear's hands, causing it to retreat a few steps, trampling a top-tier beast and several high-level beasts to death in the process.

"Roar, Roar, Roar!!!!"

The Black-Back War Bear ordered the other beasts to roll away and attack Linhai Base, not wanting them to get in its way.

Ye Tian's battle with the Black-Back War Bear continued.

Slash!

Slash!

Slash!

Ye Tian released the Green Wind Slash again and again, landing it on the Black-Backed Battle Bear, each time injuring the beast. However, it was difficult to strike at the bear's vital points. After all, the Black-Backed Battle Bear was also a King Beast, quick to react and fast in movement, albeit lacking somewhat in attack power.

A hundred miles away.

Xiao Xue took action. It rushed into the tide of beasts, focusing on the top-tier creatures. At this moment, it ignored the attacks coming from these elite beasts.

Xiao Xue's speed was not particularly fast; its cultivation was low and its innate speed talent was only average. Even with high-level flying abilities, its speed was roughly comparable to these top-tier beasts. However, if any of these formidable beasts had a speed talent, Xiao Xue couldn't keep up.

But Xiao Xue's defense was high. Possessing top-tier defensive abilities, it was completely unafraid of the other top-tier beasts. Furthermore, its strength had reached the top-tier level, and its attacks exceeded the limits of these elite beasts.

What was even more crucial was that it had other talents to aid it.

"Dragon Soul Talent!"

Boom!

A giant dragon-shaped phantom appeared above Xiao Xue's head. The moment this dragon-shaped phantom appeared, all the surrounding beasts within a ten-mile radius were shocked and felt an overwhelming pressure.

This was the Dragon Soul's pressure on other beasts, making them unable to perform at their strongest state.

Next,

"Roar!!!"

Xiao Xue emitted a dragon roar, a manifestation of its high-level Dragon Roar talent.

Instantly, a powerful sound wave spread in all directions.

Numerous beasts were shaken to death, including some of the weaker top-tier ones.

One after another, the bodies of beasts lay strewn across the land.

From a distance.

Standing atop the walls of Linhai Base, Old Man Li gulped, completely stunned by Xiao Xue's combat abilities.

In terms of killing speed, even Ye Tian was inferior to Xiao Xue!

Indeed, Xiao Xue had numerous abilities and could cover a large range of attack. This was due to its dragon bloodline, incomparable to any other species.

"There's hope!" thought Old Man Li and others.

But the beasts weren't fools; they wouldn't let Xiao Xue continue its rampage.

Roar! Roar! Roar!

Several powerful top-tier beasts circled around Xiao Xue, preparing to attack this "traitor."

Yes, they considered Xiao Xue a traitor, daring to attack its own kind.

Such a traitor must die!

Xiao Xue successfully drew the attention of all the top-tier beasts, but the other beasts didn't stop their advance towards Linhai Base.

They had all received commands from a greater entity—to breach the human base—so they wouldn't stop unless they were dead.

Swarm after swarm of high-level, middle-level, and low-level beasts continued to advance, soon reaching Ye Tian's killing array set up in the wilderness.

Beast after beast rushed into the array, only to be slaughtered in droves.

These beasts didn't know how to break the array; they could only use their numbers to overwhelm it.

With such a brutish approach, and at the cost of numerous lives, the arrays in the wilderness were eventually broken through.

The city wall was now within sight.

Old Man Li looked at the scene and stood up: "Martial warriors, shoot arrows! Elite Martial Warriors, attack the middle-level beasts! Great Martial Warriors, follow me to kill the high-level beasts! Anyone who dares to flee will be the first one I kill!"

Without another word, Old Man Li was the first to leap off the city wall and engage the high-level beasts in combat.

Other martial warriors also began to fight, none daring to flee. If they couldn't hold the line, fleeing would be a dead end anyway.

Every moment, some martial warriors were killed, but many beasts were also slain.

With the blockade of tens of thousands of martial warriors, the remaining beasts found it difficult to break through the defensive array on the city wall. For a moment, Linhai Base actually held against the tide of beasts and was not swept away.

But all the martial warriors knew very well that the real battleground was between Ye Tian and the King Beast.

If Ye Tian won, Linhai Base would be saved.

If the King Beast won, Linhai Base would be doomed!