Chapter 100: Mystic Talent?

Start from the beginning

So, he increased the gravity level—101 times, 102 times, 103 times.

Ye Tian incremented it gradually. His flesh and bones were fine, but his internal organs struggled to bear the stress. They were slightly cracking, but he constantly activated his top-grade healing talent, ensuring that his injuries healed instantly and that there was no threat to his life.

Time passed day by day, and Ye Tian's endurance limit gradually increased.

Half a month later, Ye Tian could withstand a gravity level of 108 times, but he still hadn't reached the limits of his internal organs.

110 times, 115 times, 120 times.

Ye Tian kept increasing the gravity level, and a month quickly passed.

Resigned, Ye Tian extended his training for another month in the Gravity Training Room.

Breaking the limits of the internal organs proved to be more challenging than any other type of breakthrough.

Ye Tian understood this; after all, he was attempting to break through the limits of his internal organs without relying on a corresponding talent. But he was fully aware that this approach was feasible.

"Multiplied by 124!"

Ye Tian exhaled deeply.

By this point, he had spent 50 days in the cultivation tower, and he had already withstood a force 124 times greater than usual. As he progressed further, increasing the force became increasingly difficult.

He also sensed a certain constraint, a sort of limit.

"Perhaps 125 times will break this limit," Ye Tian hypothesized.

So, after a long period of rest and returning to his peak condition, he initiated a 125-fold increase in force.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

His internal organs were shattering, but fortunately, Ye Tian's top-tier healing talent was rapidly healing him.

Break, repair, break again!

This was a cyclical process, and the pain he endured was unimaginable.

But for the sake of forging a perfect foundation, Ye Tian was all in.

Hours passed.

Finally, at a certain moment, the invisible constraints were completely shattered by Ye Tian.

Boom!

Countless streams of natural energy from the universe surged into his internal organs, making them increasingly robust. They effortlessly withstood the 125-fold force and even emitted a faint, radiant light.

"I've succeeded!"

Ye Tian was ecstatic.

Just as he was celebrating, the real transformation began.

Skin, muscles, bones, blood, and internal organs all resonated, and a mysterious energy permeated into Ye Tian's body, instigating an inexplicable metamorphosis.

Numerous impurities deep within his body were expelled. These impurities were almost black and emitted a foul smell, consisting of various toxins and wastes that normally couldn't be purged. But now they were forced out.

This transformation lasted for an entire hour.

"How foul!"

Ye Tian looked at the impurities on his body and frowned.

The eighth floor had a dedicated area for bathing, and Ye Tian quickly went to clean himself before returning to the force chamber.

"I should have a perfect foundation now, and I feel that my defensive, strength, diamond bone, and blood-sucking talents have all begun to integrate with various parts of my body," Ye Tian sensed.

"Maybe the talents have changed!" Ye Tian speculated.

Subconsciously, he checked his own talent status.

"What...?"

Ye Tian was somewhat stunned. His talents had undergone significant changes.

The talents that had changed were defensive, strength, diamond bone, and blood-draining.

[Defensive Talent: Mystical (Fake)] [1]

[Strength Talent: Mystical (Fake)]

[Diamond Bone Talent: Mystical (Fake)]

[Blood-Draining Talent: Mystical (Fake)]

These four talents were no longer top-tier; they had transformed into mystical talents, albeit labeled 'fake.'

"So the level above a special top-tier talent is mystical talent, which is different from cultivation talents. I thought they were going to upgrade to extraordinary talents," Ye Tian murmured to himself.

Curious about these suddenly emerging mystical talents, he rented testing equipment in the cultivation tower to test the amplification effects of these mystical talents.

[1] The author later writes it as Pseudo-Mystic.