Chapter 91: Breaking the Skin-Refining Limit!

Start from the beginning

Therefore, he felt no sympathy for the beasts.

"Kill!" A one-sided battle ensued.

The Black Armored Bears were neither as strong nor as fast as Ye Tian. In a flash, Ye Tian pierced one's eye and shattered its brain, killing it instantly.

Gazing at the corpses of the two Black Armored Bears, Ye Tian stored them in his portable space.

By now, his portable space had expanded once more with the advancement of his cultivation, reaching a capacity of 200 cubic meters.

In addition, over these two months, Ye Tian had made several trips to the Wuge, selling many treasures. The space he carried with him had also been cleared up substantially, enough to accommodate the bodies of two Black Armored Bears.

After storing the bodies of the Black Armored Bears, Ye Tian began to merge with the high-level defensive talent within the den of the bears.

"Merge!"

With a thought, a powerful force surged forth.

In an instant, Ye Tian felt as if his skin had been torn apart countless times and then healed countless times, a sensation of excruciating pain.

Merging the high-level defensive talent into top-level defensive talent was more painful than Ye Tian had imagined, but he could still bear it.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Ye Tian felt the pain subside, leaving him in a state of extreme exhilaration.

"Phew~"

Ye Tian exhaled a turbid breath and promptly checked the status of his talent.

[Defensive Talent: Top-level]

Seeing that his defensive talent had become top-level, Ye Tian grinned widely.

His next goal was to elevate his strength talent from high-level to top-level. This aim was almost within reach, as he had already obtained the bodies of the Black Armored Bears. In a month, he could replicate two more high-level strength talents, transforming his high-level strength talent into a top-level one, subsequently skyrocketing his own capabilities.

With his defensive talent now top-level, breaking the skin-refining limit would be the next test.

"I hope Typhoon King's guess was correct!" Ye Tian hoped.

"Defensive Talent!"

Ye Tian activated his defensive talent, and his defense instantly increased by twenty-fold. Even most Grandmasters wouldn't be able to breach his defenses easily.

"Begin practicing Purple Blood Body Refining Technique!"

Ye Tian adopted a series of postures, drawing in massive amounts of worldly essence to temper his skin, a tingling sensation flooding his senses.

"This feeling..." Ye Tian was immediately elated.

This was tempering!

Yes!

He felt his skin being tempered, and the effect was excellent. The skin, which had reached its tempering limit, was being tempered again, proving that Typhoon King's guess had been correct.

Top-level talents could indeed help break bodily limits!

"This pace is too slow; at this rate, breaking the bodily limit would take at least two months," Ye Tian estimated.

He then drank a mouthful of high-level ferocious beast blood and resumed practicing the Purple Blood Body Refining Technique to temper his skin.

Now, his cultivation speed had doubled, allowing him to break the skin-refining limit within a month.

"One month is about right; I'll cultivate here for this month. My sister has grown; it's time for her to live independently. I can't take care of her forever!"

Having reached this conclusion, Ye Tian set his mind at ease and continued his cultivation.

Day by day, he practiced, tempering his skin daily.

With each passing day, Ye Tian could feel the transformation of his skin. Although his defensive strength didn't increase, the fundamental quality of his skin did, which was the most important aspect.

On the 26th day of his practice, Ye Tian finally felt a certain invisible constraint within the realm of skin refining.

After gulping down dozens of portions of high-level ferocious beast blood, Ye Tian desperately practiced the Purple Blood Body Refining Technique, madly tempering his skin and challenging the invisible constraints.

He didn't know how many times he had tried or how much time had passed.

Suddenly,

The constraint broke. Countless amounts of worldly essence flooded into Ye Tian's body, tempering his skin and completing the final step of transformation.

At this moment,

Ye Tian realized that he had completely shattered the limit, elevating his skin refining to a new level.