Chapter 79: The Second Beast Pet!

Mulai dari awal

Ye Tian planned accordingly.

Based on his assessment, Qi stone veins were likely to be in places where the Qi was particularly rich. But the Hidden Realm was vast, and his sensing range was limited, making it difficult to determine where Qi stone veins were most likely to occur. Otherwise, he would have found them long ago.

After searching for two more days, just as Ye Tian was about to give up entirely on finding Qi stone veins, it seemed as if heaven couldn't bear to see him disappointed and granted him an opportunity.

"What is that..."

Ye Tian's gaze locked onto a rat 100 meters away.

The rat was purple all over, with a streak of golden fur between its brows, looking extraordinarily special. Ye Tian examined its talent and found that it was indeed very exceptional.

Species: Purple Gold Treasure Rat

Bloodline Talent: Top-tier

Treasure Hunting Talent: High

"Could it be? A purple-golden treasure mouse with treasure-hunting talent!"

Ye Tian felt as if the heavens were truly favoring him. He had discovered such an extraordinary treasure mouse.

High-tier treasure-hunting talent was extremely rare. Ye Tian wanted to replicate it, but his replication talent was still in its cooldown phase. The cooldown would be over soon, but by that time, he would have already left the secret realm.

Therefore, he had to capture this purple-golden treasure mouse, and furthermore, he wanted to use it to find treasures for him within the secret realm, preferably a vein of Qi stones.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian teleported next to the purple-golden treasure mouse.

The treasure mouse had been searching for treasures to enhance its own strength when it suddenly noticed Ye Tian's appearance. A sense of impending crisis descended upon it.

It tried to flee, but Ye Tian's large hand reached for it.

Boom!

Amplified by his strength talent and Yuan force, the sheer power in Ye Tian's hand reached the level of five elephants, and his speed far exceeded the treasure mouse's reaction time.

As a result, the purple-golden treasure mouse was seized by Ye Tian and couldn't escape no matter what.

"Little guy, if you submit to me, I won't kill you; otherwise..."

Ye Tian threatened.

Though it seemed a bit wrong to threaten a beast, especially such a cute one, humans and beasts were separate entities, with no need for moral courtesies.

"Squeak squeak squeak~~~"

The purple-golden treasure mouse kept squealing as if furious. However, once Ye Tian exuded a killing intent, it immediately quieted down.

Then, the purple-golden treasure mouse nodded its head repeatedly, seemingly saying: I am willing to submit!

"Recognize your master. You know how to do that, right?"

Ye Tian smirked.

The treasure mouse waved its tiny paws as if to say, "You scoundrel, you are so shameless..."

"Recognize your master!"

Ye Tian tightened his grip, a great force making the treasure mouse's body squeak as its bones shattered.

Now, the purple-golden treasure mouse was panicking.

It was no ordinary beast but a purple-golden treasure mouse that had consumed countless heavenly and earthly treasures, even ones that granted intelligence. Its wisdom was not inferior to humans.

It, too, feared death.

Seeing that Ye Tian was really willing to harm it, it hastily released its soul light, which flew into Ye Tian's soul sea.

When Ye Tian absorbed the soul light of the purple-golden treasure mouse, the act of recognizing a master was completed.

"Master!"

A voice akin to a young girl's appeared in Ye Tian's mind.

"Are you female?"

Only then did Ye Tian pay attention to the gender of the purple-golden treasure mouse.

He promptly flipped the mouse over to take a closer look, "Indeed, you are female!"

"Master, you big pervert!"

The purple-golden treasure mouse fumed in Ye Tian's mind.