Jackson looked down at the urn in his arms. His eyes were red with guilt.

"Amelia, I'm sorry..."

Eva came over with her belongings and happened to hear Jackson's apology.

She stopped and looked at Jackson, who was hugging the urn tightly. For a moment, Eva felt sorry for him.

They were initially a couple who loved each other but missed each other. For Jackson, he must feel more regretful than she did.

Eva held back her tears, pushed the suitcase before him, and said gently, "Ryan, it's time to be buried."

Cora asked someone to pick an auspicious day for Amelia's funeral. It would be a waste of time if it went on like this. She didn't want Amelia to leave too late, so they'd better bury Amelia as soon as possible.

Jackson came back to his senses and looked at the suitcase. "Is that all she has?"

Eva shook his head gently. "I don't want to burn anything else. Leave them as a souvenir."

Jackson didn't say anything. He looked at the urn again and reluctantly put it into the tomb.

Soon, the staff covered the coffin and repaired the tombstones. They also told them not to burn clothes in the cemetery.

Jackson did not respond. Several bodyguards stepped forward and asked the staff for the phone number of the person in charge of the cemetery.

After promising the person in charge that they would not damage the park, grass, and trees and would support the cemetery, the person in charge agreed happily.

The bodyguards hung up the phone and spread the fire
extinguisher on the ground. After getting ready, they walked up to Jackson.

"Mr. Collins, you can burn clothes for Ms. Garcia now."

Jackson had been staring at the photo on the tombstone. When he heard the bodyguard's voice, he slowly turned around.

"Give it to me."

One of the bodyguards turned around and pushed over a large box in the shade.

When Eva saw that the suitcase was full of men's clothes, she asked Jackson in confusion, "Whose clothes are these?"

Jackson put the clothes on the board fireproofing and replied calmly, "It's mine."

Eva froze on the spot and looked at him incredulously. "What are you going to do?"

He paused for a moment and looked up at Eva with a smile. "Don't worry. I just promised to accompany her forever, but now I can't. Burning my clothes to accompany her can be regarded as fulfilling my promise."

Hearing this, Eva was relieved and took out Amelia's clothes one by one with him.

The moment the fire was ignited, Eva couldn't help crying until her voice was hoarse. "Amelia, have a good trip..."

When the fire was over, the bodyguards finished dealing with the scene. The two were unwilling to leave and stood before the tombstone to guard it.

After a long time, Jackson said, "I'll return to Imperial Capital tomorrow. I'll come back on the seventh day of the evening."

Eva nodded. Seeing the sky gradually darkening, she said to him, "Let's go back."

Jackson touched the photo of Amelia with his finger and let go of it in pain.

When they turned around and were about to leave, a private plane rumbled and stopped on the lawn not far away...

After the private plane stopped, James got off with a black suit.