Chapter 52: The Good Men of the Sun Family!

Start from the beginning

As Ye Tian looked at Sun Qinghe, he also activated his copy talent, instantly checking Sun Qinghe's talents.

Human: Sun Qinghe

Cultivation Talent: Medium

Knife Skill Talent: Medium

From the talent situation, Sun Qinghe's talents were quite average. With only medium-level cultivation talent, reaching the level of a Great Martial Warrior was already his limit. However, he had medium-level knife skill talent and had definitely cultivated techniques like Qing Feng Zhan, a bronze-level knife technique. His combat power was certainly comparable to a late-stage Great Martial Warrior.

"Your strength is not bad, but unfortunately, you have to die," Ye Tian thought to himself.

"Ye Tian, die!"

Sun Qinghe was very straightforward. He aimed at the villa and slashed down fiercely. A green blade light tore through the air, shattered the outer wall of the villa, and slashed towards Ye Tian.

"How dare you destroy my villa!"

Ye Tian was furious.

With a single slash, he shattered Sun Qinghe's blade light. In a flash, he appeared outside the villa, moving so quickly that Sun Qinghe couldn't even react.

Sun Qinghe's speed was at most one or two times the speed of sound, which was far inferior to Ye Tian's twelve times the speed of sound. There was no way he could keep up with Ye Tian's movements.

"Not good!"

Sun Qinghe's face changed. He realized he had underestimated Ye Tian. The speed was beyond his imagination; even the peak Great Martial Warriors in his clan didn't move that fast!

"Blade Curtain!"

Sun Qinghe twisted his blade, and layers of blade energy formed a curtain around him, sealing him in a protective shield.

This was also a bronze-level knife technique, a defensive one, which effectively added another layer of defense. It was a rare technique he had acquired by chance, capable of defending against attacks from mid to late-stage Great Martial Warriors.

"Break!"

Ye Tian slashed down, secretly activating his high-level strength talent. A blade strike comparable to a Grandmaster's full-force attack instantly shattered Sun Qinghe's blade curtain.

But the next moment, Ye Tian's blade shattered. It wasn't that Sun Qinghe's blade curtain was too strong; it was that Ye Tian's blade was too poor in quality.

This blade was just an ordinary yuan force weapon, a low-level yuan force blade, and even among low-level yuan force blades, it was mediocre. It couldn't withstand the force of a Grandmaster-level attack and thus shattered.

Although the blade shattered, the attack's power didn't diminish much. The shattered blade pieces continued their trajectory due to inertia and pierced through Sun Qinghe's body, leaving numerous cuts all over him.

"Grandmaster..."

Sun Qinghe stared at Ye Tian in disbelief, uttering the word "Grandmaster" with his last breath, filled with regret.

If he had known that Ye Tian possessed Grandmaster-level attack power, he would never have sought revenge, even if it meant sacrificing his son.

But now, it was too late.

Having offended Ye Tian, the Sun family was doomed, and he was the sinner of the Sun family.

His consciousness gradually faded, and his body fell to the ground, lifeless.

"The blade's quality is too poor!"

Ye Tian looked at his shattered blade, somewhat helpless.

Then, his gaze fell on Sun Qinghe's blade.

This blade had not been damaged at all in the previous clash, not even a nick.

Picking up Sun Qinghe's blade, Ye Tian flicked it lightly, and the metallic sound resonated in the air, very pleasing to the ears.

"Good blade, this should be a mid-level yuan force blade, right?"

Ye Tian guessed.

Then, he searched Sun Qinghe's body and found a secret manual—Blade Curtain.

This manual was lucky; it hadn't been shattered by the blade fragments and was perfectly preserved.

Ye Tian knew this was the defensive bronze-level knife technique that Sun Qinghe had just used, and it was extremely valuable.

Looking at Sun Qinghe's corpse, he couldn't help but sigh, "The son is a wealth-bringer, gifting me a bronze-level knife technique manual and high-level cultivation talent; who would have thought the father would be the same? Did they know I lacked a good weapon, so they hurriedly came to deliver one? He even brought a defensive knife technique, which is a rare technique that I lack!"

To thank the Sun family father and son for their contributions, Ye Tian gave them two words—"Good people!"