Chapter 51: A Fraction of Sword Intent

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Ye Tian finally entered the threshold, comprehending a strand of Sword Intent. Although still weak, he had indeed stepped into the realm of Sword Intent.

For the following days, Ye Tian focused on comprehending Sword Intent, setting aside other cultivation practices.

In terms of cultivation, he had already reached the pinnacle of an Elite Martial Warrior, with a physical strength of 100,000 jin. The next breakthrough would be to the realm of a Great Martial Warrior.

He didn't want to enter the realm of a Great Martial Warrior yet, as his progress was too rapid.

Although his physical strength had reached the limit of an Elite Martial Warrior, his body's tempering was not yet truly complete.

Ye Tian planned to temper his skin, flesh, bones, and blood once more, making his foundation more solid. He firmly believed this was beneficial; otherwise, blindly pursuing strength would ultimately lead to a shaky foundation.

Five days passed.

Ye Tian concluded his cultivation of comprehending Sword Intent.

"A fraction of Sword Intent, not bad at all!" Ye Tian exhaled and said.

There were detailed divisions within the realm of Sword Intent: starting from a fraction of Sword Intent, progressing to one-tenth, then to three-tenths for minor completion, seven-tenths for major completion, and finally, a full ten-tenths for perfection.

However, comprehending Sword Intent was extremely difficult. Even with his high-level swordsmanship talent, it was unrealistic to expect a rapid advancement in the realm of Sword Intent.

Ye Tian clearly felt that after reaching a fraction of Sword Intent, the speed of comprehension slowed down significantly.

For him at the moment, fully focusing on comprehending Sword Intent was not very cost-effective. A fraction of Sword Intent was sufficient for the time being.

"Let's cultivate the Bronze-level Shadow Kill and the Bronze-level Qingfeng Slash sword techniques!" Ye Tian decided.

He had already cultivated these two Bronze-level sword techniques to the peak of great completion, just a step away from reaching perfection.

Now that he had achieved Sword Intent, nothing could stop him from reaching perfection.

In just one day, Shadow Kill successfully advanced to the perfection realm.

Then, after half a day, Qingfeng Slash also stepped into the perfection realm.

Thus, Ye Tian mastered two Bronze-level sword techniques at the perfection realm.

That day, Ye Tian began to evaluate his combat strength.

"My physical strength has already reached 100,000 jin. With the high-level strength amplification, I can reach 1 million jin, equivalent to the ultimate strength of a Great Martial Warrior. If I add the sixfold attack power amplification of Qingfeng Slash, that's equivalent to 6 million jin. This is comparable to the attack power of a Grandmaster, and even a normal Grandmaster's attack power is not as good as mine. Additionally, my speed has reached 12 times the speed of sound, surpassing the limit of a Great Martial Warrior, probably equivalent to a Grandmaster's speed."

Ye Tian estimated that, except for a somewhat weaker defense, he was essentially equivalent to a Grandmaster.

However, although his defense was weak, he possessed a top-tier healing talent, so even if he got injured due to his weak defense, he could recover quickly.

"Even if I fight a real Grandmaster, I won't be any weaker!"

Ye Tian was extremely confident.

Of course.

Ye Tian had not yet encountered a suitable defensive talent. If he did, he would make up for this deficiency.

"According to calculations, in another month, I will be able to temper my entire body to the extreme, and then I can confidently advance to the Great Martial Warrior level!"

Ye Tian looked forward with anticipation to how much his combat power would soar when he became a Great Martial Warrior. Probably even many Grandmasters would struggle to withstand his strike.

The Sun family.

Over these months, the Sun family's business gradually expanded. They not only purchased many shops but also completely opened a resource supply line, establishing a foothold in Linhai Base.

At this time, Sun Feng eagerly approached his father, Sun Qinghe.

"Father, isn't it time to make a move against Ye Tian?"

Sun Feng asked urgently.

"Three days later, I will personally slay Ye Tian!" Sun Qinghe promised.

"Thank you, father!"

Sun Feng was overjoyed, already imagining Ye Tian's downfall, and couldn't help but burst into laughter.