Stella stood rooted to the spot for a few minutes before walking up to Amelia again. Stella touched Amelia's pale face.

"Ms. Garcia, I'm sorry. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have met Sherry. It's all my fault."

Amelia couldn't see Stella's expression clearly but could feel her apology. She smiled. "It has nothing to do with you."

She had overestimated herself and wanted to give Sherry the same punishment as her.

However, she had forgotten that she was too insignificant and could not afford to offend these powers.

In exchange for this, she deserved it.

She deserved to offend someone and fall in love with someone she shouldn't have.

Seeing the despair on her face, Stella's heart ached. Stella could not help but bend down and hug her.

"Ms. Garcia, thank you."

Stella hugged her gently and pulled Amelia back from her thoughts. It took Amelia a lot of effort to raise her hand and pat Stella on the back.

"Thank you for saving me. If it weren't for you, I'm afraid I wouldn't have had the chance to say goodbye to my sister."

After Eva ran away, a nurse checked on Amelia and told her that Ms. Cobb had rushed over to save her in time.

Although she didn't know why Stella had rushed over to save her, she would never forget her kindness. There was no need to ask any more questions.

"Actually, Mr. Evans...."

Stella wanted to tell her that Mr. Evans had asked her to save her. Still, before Stella could finish her words, Amelia interrupted her. "Stella, where is my sister, Eva?"

Two hours had passed, but Eva had not come back yet. Amelia was worried that something would happen to Eva.

Stella had only been paying attention to Amelia and did not notice that Eva was not in the ward.

Stella looked around and said to Amelia, "I'll send someone to look for her."

Amelia thanked her and looked at the paper bag on the bedside table. "Stella, take that bottle of perfume."

Stella wanted to refuse, but Amelia used her life to exchange it. It would be unreasonable if she didn't accept it.

After taking away the perfume, Stella told Amelia to rest well. Then Stella turned around, walked out of the ward, and called several security guards to check the surveillance footage.

Eva ran out of the hospital in the surveillance video and accidentally bumped into Paul. There seemed to be some quarrel between them.

But there was no significant conflict. After a few words, Eva ran out of the hospital without her in the surveillance video.

Stella pointed to Eva on the monitor and said to the security guards, "Send a few people to get her back."

The security guards immediately took the order and went to find Eva.

After dealing with these things, Stella returned to Amelia's ward.

Seeing that Amelia had fallen asleep and the nurse was taking care of her carefully, Stella was relieved and returned to her office.

Eva didn't know where she had gone. After running for a long time, she found the corridor and sat in it all night.

When the security guard came over and asked if she was Eva Miller, she came to her senses. She looked at the security guard and nodded blankly.