-28

As the sun bathed the picturesque Amsterdam landscape in its golden hues, Zeya and Zuha found themselves nestled in a quaint spot, enjoying a peaceful picnic amidst nature's embrace. Laughter danced on their lips as they savored each moment of their sisterly bonding.

Suddenly, Zeya's expression turned solemn as she gazed at Zuha with a mixture of concern and hesitation. "Zuha, it's so nice here... I'm glad we came. " she began, her voice tinged with unease.

Zuha looked up, her eyes widening in surprise at the sudden change in Zeya's demeanor. "What is it, Zeya?" she asked, her tone laced with concern.

Taking a deep breath, Zeya braced herself for Zuha's reaction before delivering the news. "How do you know there's something," she started, her words hanging in the air with a weighty significance.

Zuha's mind racing with a myriad of emotions. "Bolo bhi. " she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Zeya hesitated for a moment, her gaze filled with empathy as she met Zuha's searching gaze. "He... he's broken off his engagement, both of them in fact," she revealed, her words carrying a solemn undertone.

Zuha's eyes widened in shock at the unexpected revelation, her mind reeling with disbelief. "He... he did?" she stammered, struggling to process the news.

As Zeya nodded in confirmation, Zuha felt a surge of conflicting emotions wash over her. Relief mingled with anger as she grappled with the realization that Sherdaad had taken a decisive step towards freeing himself from the shackles of an unhappy relationship.

"I... I don't know how to feel about this," Zuha admitted, her voice wavering with uncertainty.

Zeya reached out, gently squeezing Zuha's hand in a gesture of comfort and support. "I thought you would wanna know even though you are trying really hard to make us belive that you don't feel hurt," she offered, her voice filled with empathy.

Zuha took a deep breath, her mind racing with a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. "I appreciate you telling me, Zeya," she said, her voice tinged with gratitude.

Zeya nodded understandingly, her heart aching for her sister's inner turmoil. "Just remember, Sherdaad may have made mistakes in the past, but he's trying now," she reassured Zuha, her words filled with hope.

Zuha listened in silence, her heart torn between conflicting desires. "Hmmmmm," she replied softly, her tone reflective. "But I need time to figure things out, to find my own path."

With a heavy sigh, Zeya nodded in understanding, her gaze filled with unwavering support for her sister. "I'll always be here for you, Zuha, no matter what," she promised, her words carrying the weight of sisterly love and devotion.

The sun began to dip beneath the horizon, casting a warm glow over the tranquil Amsterdam landscape.

In the cozy confines of Shifa's living room, the three mothers, Shifa, Benish, and Mahnoor, sat huddled together, their voices hushed in conspiratorial tones as they exchanged worried glances.

"What do you think those pieces of shits are up to now?" Benish whispered, her brows furrowed in concern.

Shifa shook her head, a bemused expression flitting across her features. "Who knows, Benish? Mujhe toh lagta hai unho ne hmara jeena haraam karne ki kasam kha rakhi hai," she replied, her voice tinged with amusement.

Mahnoor nodded in agreement, her lips pursed in contemplation. "I wouldn't put it past them to be plotting something behind our backs," she chimed in, her eyes darting around the room as if expecting the walls to have ears.