-18

First of all I don't understand how I ended up here. But y'all more than your votes reviews give me motivation so please. That's it.
Thank you. (You may proceed with my 3rd class story) 😂😭
.

As Shifa held Sherdaad close, his cries reverberating through the room, she felt her own heart breaking with each tear he shed. With tender concern, she asked him what had happened, why he was in such a state of despair, and if Zuha was the sole cause of his anguish.

Sherdaad's voice trembled as he poured out his heart, recounting how he had dedicated himself to fulfilling every wish of Zuha's since she was born.

"Maine uski har zid, har khwaahish puuri ki thi. Kya ek galati k wajah se wo mujhe chod kar chali gyi?? "

He questioned where he had gone wrong, why his love had not been enough to prevent this pain.

"I did everything for her... Right?? Where did I go wrong?? "

Shifa listened intently, her heart heavy with sorrow for her son's torment. When Sherdaad confessed the depth of his love for Zuha, Shifa reached out to comfort him, her touch a gentle reassurance in the midst of his turmoil.

"It's all fate, my son," she murmured softly, her voice tinged with sadness.

"I would have given myself to her maa. I didn't know she'd leave me like this. "

Sherdaad's eyes searched hers, filled with uncertainty and regret.

"Ruk jaati na wo? But maa I was scared, I was scared people.... You all will question my feelings, my character, my devotion towards her. I was with her ever since she was born. I didn't realize my feelings until she was in the hospital maa.... "

He questioned whether accepting Zuha's feelings would have spared her this agony, but feared the consequences of such a choice on his reputation and dignity as a man.

"I was scared maa. I was scared my character and respect would be tainted. " He sobbed.

"Bache....... " Shifa was speechless.

"Ab mai nhi jaanta is zindagi ka kya karu. I'm lost. "

With a heavy heart, Sherdaad admitted that he was lost without Zuha, unsure of how to navigate life without her presence. Shifa's heart ached for her son, his pain a tangible weight in the room.

In the face of Sherdaad's despair, Shifa offered him words of comfort and solace, promising to stand by his side as he grappled with his grief.

Sherdaad's response shattered her hopes even further. With a heavy heart, he admitted that Zuha was the center of his universe, the sole beacon of light in his darkened world.

Determined to ease her son's suffering, Shifa offered a glimmer of hope. "I'll talk to your Dadu and Dadi," she reassured him, her voice trembling with emotion. "We'll bring Zuha back, and everything will be alright."

"Nahi maa.... I will wait even if it is an eternity. "

But Sherdaad's response tore through her resolve, his refusal to accept her help like a knife to her heart.

As Dadi stood in the doorway, her heart clenched with sorrow at the sight of Sherdaad's anguish. She had been worried sick about him, her mind plagued with fears for her beloved grandson. Yet, as she listened to the conversation between mother and son, her own grief threatened to overwhelm her.

A single tear escaped Dadi's eye as she witnessed Sherdaad's pain, his words echoing the depths of his despair. Silently, she approached them, her presence a silent comfort amidst their shared sorrow. With a trembling hand, she gently placed it over Sherdaad's mouth, stifling the sobs that threatened to escape.