-11

In the last week, a new trend has emerged in the Syed household – Zeya has adopted Shahmeer's wardrobe as her own. Each day, you can find her strolling through the house donning his shirts, jackets, and occasionally even his hoodies.

The oversized clothes give her a comical appearance, but she seems to relish the attention and the light-hearted banter it sparks within the family. Shahmeer, trying to maintain a stern demeanor, can't help but crack a smile at the amusing sight of his princess's quirky fashion choice.

Despite the initial annoyance, it has become a source of amusement for everyone in the house.

In the midst of the family gathering, as Shahmeer engages in a serious discussion, Zeya unexpectedly storms into the living room wearing a chaotic ensemble of his jacket and sweatshirt. Her entrance is accompanied by an exaggerated flair, and she plops down on the sofa right in front of Shahmeer, shooting him a look that's a mix of mischief and audacity.

Shahmeer, trying to maintain his composure, glances at Zeya, puzzled by her fashion choices. His annoyance levels rise as he attempts to keep up the serious ambiance. The family senses the brewing storm between them and suppresses chuckles, but Shahmeer's irritation becomes more evident with each passing moment.

With a twirl, she strikes a pose and looks at her chachu and dad with exaggerated excitement.

Zeya: (grinning) Chachu, Baba, what do you think of my today's look? Isn't it just fabulous?

Chachu, trying to suppress a chuckle, exchanges an amused glance with Dad.

Chachu: Well, Zeya, it's certainly....is.

Zeya: (ignoring the subtle hint) I know right! Maine toh soch liya hai Meer ki saari pants bhi alter karwa lungi.

As she basks in her audacious fashion experiment, Shahmeer's irritation reaches its peak. He shoots Zeya a stern look, but she remains shamelessly confident.

Zeya: (teasingly) Meer, don't you think your clothes suit me better than you?

Shahmeer, unable to contain himself, retorts with frustration.

Shahmeer: Zeya, tum kyu mere peeche pdd gyi ho? Get your own clothes!

Zeya, undeterred, continues to revel in her shameless fashion parade, laughing at Shahmeer's discomfort.

Zeya: (mockingly) Oh, Meer, you just can't handle my fashion. Maybe I should become your stylist.

The living room erupts in laughter as Shahmeer, defeated and annoyed, contemplates the chaos.

Shahmeer's face showed he was annoyed, with his brows coming together and a frown on his lips. The tension in his jaw hinted at his irritation. Despite this, his hazel eyes still had a glint, making them more intense. His handsome face, with well-defined cheekbones, looked even more appealing, showcasing his masculine charm.

Even though he seemed irritated, there was a warmth in Shahmeer's heart, reflected in the softness of his eyes. It was a caring look, like the one you'd give to someone dear to you. Despite the stern expression, a gentle twinkle remained in his hazel eyes.

In this moment of mixed feelings, Shahmeer's face portrayed a blend of strength and tenderness, annoyance softened by an undercurrent of affection. The complex interplay of these emotions deepened the appeal of a man who, despite being irritated, couldn't hide the warmth he felt for his audacious little princess, pushing the boundaries of his patience.

Zeya's expression was one of audacity and shamelessness, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she basked in the attention she knew she was drawing. Wearing Shahmeer's jacket and sweatshirt, she reveled in her audacious act, confident in her ability to push his buttons.