Chapter Twenty-one, Finale.

Note: I'm actually..really sorry I forgot about this book. As an apology gift I'll make a sequel and some more books. 🫶🏾

Also..I'm tryna not make the ending trashy so I'm sorry if it's bad I never really completed a book with a lot of dedication. Probably won't be anymore smut until part 2.

The number 4 I used was just a symbolism of sukuna and how it's a bad luck number in some countries.

Third person pov. . .

As of the few days passed, the two lived together in peacefully. Her birthday rolled around rather quickly though, the curse knew that.

However he seemed nonchalant despite his gifts and treatment towards her. The chemistry between the two was definitely there, however he never seem to..say his love for her.

Rather it being action than words.

This realization made her concerned, although he was an adult now she wondered...why he never truly said it.

Their days together was sweet, they did mostly everything together. Bath, sleep, eat even when he attended duties whenever he was on his throne she'd be seated on his lap.

Today however in particular, they seemed to be doing the usual. The season seemed rather snowy this time around so the lovers were seated comfortably, drinking tea together.

The princess mainly was the one expressing herself, speaking of her thoughts, ideas and what not. She'd read scrolls of foreign things and it always intrigued her.

One thing was for sure, she loved to learn.

"You read of love stories quite a bit" Sukuna commented rolling his eyes. One of his many arms lifted the wooden cup as his eyes met hers before he took a swig of the green tea.

She couldn't help herself, especially the way she spoke y/n was just an excited person when she talked of things she had a passion for.

"You should try reading this one! It's so good sukuna you'll like it I swear." The princess insisted handing him a scroll that was on her lap. It seemed to be a poem of some sort.

"Maybe later, drink your tea it'll get cold" The pink haired demon chuckled finding the stars in her eyes welcoming it urged a feeling inside him.

Warm...why did it feel so warm?

Just as he took the scroll from her she pouted then sighed in defeat before drinking the tea. When she placed the cup down her lips seemed slightly wet from it, her expression seemed puppy like when he pointed it out.

"You're such an idiot" Sukuna said as a playful smile adorned his lips. "Nuh uh" she replied with a slight scoff. Though as he shook his head he then sighed. Waving her over to come close he then rested the pad of his thumb on her chin craning his neck down his tongue met her(colored) lips.

Dragging it along it slowly it felt as if he was savoring the tea or most likely the reaction of her. Yet the mood seemed destroyed as the door behind her slammed down to the ground. Emerging from it revealed..soldiers.

Which seemed as if they were..from the emperor.

4 of strong sorcerers.

"T..Toru?" Y/n gasped perplexed by the sudden invasion of her home. Sukuna seemed annoyed if anything. "I'll give you a chance to turn back before I kill every single one of you." His tone was agitated as his brawny body stood up.

"Don't make this get ugly, I'm here to save the princess so hand her over." Gojo said firmly. Right beside him seemed to be someone with spiky black hair who looked on edge of things.

Without more talking sukuna made his moves quick. With the flick of his finger one of the men were set ablaze catching the 2 by surprise.

Y/n appeared to look scared "wait stop! Please!" She yelled hoping they would reason with eachother rather than fighting. Though sukuna knew how this would play out, violence was all he knew even since he was a child.

However that pleas didn't seem to stop the upcoming strikes. Bloody noses, sliced off limbs yet in return the princess lover lost 3 fingers just for his arm to get chopped off by a blade of one of the sorcerers.

"I love fighting but...this isn't worth shit"

With a scoff Sukuna seemed...done. Over everything. 

One final gaze the two exchanged as he looked back at her, his eyes seemed tired but  it truly didn't look as if he meant that.

Y/n never understood him as a whole yet...

She sees the man she loves so dearly and turns his back on her with a nonchalant wave as jujutsu sorcerers seal her away. You didn't understand, was that a joke? What was this, why was Sukuna leaving me?

That memory was something she had never experienced, not present, past..so....was it of the future? Surely not it couldn't be.

Was he not going to save me?

Thrashing and yelling you screamed, "You vulgar curse, curse you! You wretched, unwanted, pathetic lying piece of shit, you're nothing more than useless demon remnants! I hate you, I will never forgive you Sukuna Ryomen! I swear to God I'll never forgive you!". The royal screamed as she desperately tried to escape the bindings around her before, the cube locked in.

The pink-haired curse didn't even look back at you as you were sealed off by jujutsu sorcerers. Your breath hitched as you saw darkness in this new realm.

A stuffy, prison realm with skeletons. Being overwhelmed you grabbed your skin as tears threatened to spill from your eyes. "Filthy demon" The woman cursed.

Closing your eyes one time more, you didn't even acknowledge the weariness, or maybe it was just the sorcerers using a spell to put you in suspension. Not being sure and feeling nervous you hung your head low accepting your fate.

Maybe this is what she deserved.

For loving someone like him,

for loving a curse.

Bindings and chains wrapped around your, neck, arms, wrists, torso, and legs, and a blindfold over your face,

In the end, she was sealed,