Chapter Ten, Deal.

AUTHORS NOTE: double updates {Or one} weekly! A reminder that Toru- is Satoru Gojo's {ancestor} so let's think of him as heian era Satoru Gojo, and this is a slow-burn love story.

Not making this one of those stories with 60 chapters BUT, I'll probably make 20 or 25 chapters before I end it and make a sequel, I don't want to drag out the story because I'll most likely forget the plot lmao. But on a serious note, I will try my best to continue the story, I love it and enjoy writing, Thank you for reading, <3

ALSO SUKUNA, DOES HAVE A WHITE AND DARK SCARF THE Pic&GIF IS WHAT IS WHAT I'm REFERRING TO, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

DARK SCARF- THE ONE Y/N REMODEL.

WHITE- THE ONE Y/N GIFTED HIM {SPOILER}

Third Person Pov. . .

Being petty for absolutely no reason at all? Without a doubt. That's the way you only thought of when you heard the news around the whispers of the guards, who spoke of a particular curse in question. Yet when you backtracked everything, vividly a memory flashed in your mind.

FLASHBACK. . .

That day, she ran off to the hill where, you needed to clear your head, especially after reading such a note from your parents. You loved and respected them but in a way, the expectations were a bit much. If you'd had a choice being a royal, being a lady would be the last of your wishes.

Briefly, you saw him, and we conversed for a short while, even when he had turned away from the maiden, to look ahead at the pond. Filled with ducks, swans, a bit of frog here and there even turtles and koi fishes.

"Well...since you're talking to me, are we friends?" The maiden asked curiously quirking a brow her hands behind her back as she looked at his back considering it faced her whilst he crouched. A brief moment of silence pitched the air along with the cool breeze, in turn, Sukuna only laughed. She took it as a sign of yes so she added, "Now that we're friends, you can't keep terrorizing villages." Sukuna had only chuckled, amused by the lady's stupidity, but a part of him wanted to rip you apart because of your audacity. However, since you were an asset to him, he chose to let it go.

For now at least.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, I hate human labels....I'll be your friend if you agree to my deal though, brat" He proposed, now it piqued your curiosity. You weren't one for deals especially when Gojo warned you about such when you were seventeen, he was worried that when you grew slightly older, you would be taken advantage of.

In a way, he was more fatherly when it came to advice and he was only 3 years older. Even though, I had recently turned 18 the man still schooled me when it came to things, which was helpful, yet annoying.

Though as of now, your curious mind pushed aside all logical thinking. You hummed in acknowledgement to which he only grinned.

"I'll be your friend, however, if you do anything that displeases me, I'll kill and destroy as I please. Deal?" He questioned turning his head, looking at you over his shoulder with a mocking smile, seeing if you'd take the bait.

"Sounds reasonable." You shrugged.

END OF FLASHBACK..

What was once a lovely village, was now a burnt-down wasteland, vendors were down to ashes, homes were in shambles even the inn was destroyed along with the bars. You were shocked to see how everything turned out.

You had almost dropped the scarf you carried, it was going to be a gift for Sukuna, to officially announce you both as friends. It was a white scarf you had tailored which you begged Gojo to buy. The condition was excellent and frankly silky, it was comfortable and soft.

You had an idea that he'd like it.

Going to the usual spot on the hill, the peak of it you saw him. His clothes had the evidence all over him. You jogged towards him "Hey sukuna" you greeted with a smile stopping once behind him about to reach for a hug. However, he had other plans. The curse scoffed and spun around grasping your face and pushing you back slightly. It always shocked you when he did that.

A force of habit?

"I'd prefer if you don't touch me," his hoarse voice replied sternly his eyes narrowing slightly which made me swallow the lump in my throat uncomfortably. When he was so serious it was scary, you sighed your smile turned into a slight frown.

He was being a bit...rude, no? But you felt bad, you thought friends hugged each other as they would high-five. Maybe he was..uncomfortable? Deciding to go with the thought of him being uncomfortable the maiden opened her mouth to speak for a brief moment.

Wait a minute, she thought.

Sukuna broke the deal, so it technically wouldn't be fair. "That's not fair, considering you broke our deal." You replied quietly as your eyes looked elsewhere from his gaze. "I only did it because that dog you were with disrespected me." The pink-haired curse remarked teeth bared slightly, nails denting your cheeks forcefully turning your head to face him not allowing- no, not tolerating you to look away.

In his eyes, it was all your fault. It was your fault for being out that day, it was your fault for smiling at that white-haired sorcerer. It was all your fault for letting him pull you away when Sukuna tried to approach, it was all on you for not sensing him or at least trying to.

But why? You thought, oblivious obviously.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd been whoring yourself out to him the way you look now." The cursed spirit remarked, the shock was obvious on your face. You looked..hurt, why would he say that?

Was the lady's kimono that short that day?

The royal's clothes were always measured after all...they were elegantly made, not revealing and slutty as a common harlot. What..was the problem? Through squished cheeks, you finally spoke trying to pry his hand off your face "What are you talking about Sukuna",

"I don't understand" The poor shocked maiden spoke genuinely perplexed by the other's words. "Forget it, just come with me, princess." He grumbled after a moment when his face finally softened he sighed.

Next chapter quote teaser, "Huh, what no! Sukuna I can't eat this."

"