Prologue

It was all a nightmare, as the saying goes

Right?

THIRD PERSON POV.

Hand in hand they sat on the rooftop of their home, her hand on the fuzz silk of his pinkette hair, fingers gently skimming against his skin which made him feel calmer than just having her presence. They relaxed together, his head on her lap whilst they both fed each other.

The h/c woman's lover was rather fond of physical contact, the demon was a man of a few words. Though whenever it came down to it, his words spoken, he meant business. Yet all these sentiments, made him realize he was more man than a curse- despite the negative emotions being the urge to do terrible things. Rather..he was a man, who showed his love through, actions rather than words.

That fact was proven many times.

The pair usually ate strawberries or grapes which were freshly picked, from Sukuna's servants and supporters. They had top-tier quality fruits. As the lovers spoke, of the past the woman, couldn't help but say, "That day, we got sealed...I cussed at you and said things I didn't mean, I never got to apologize...I cursed you without even thinking even after...everything." as she began trailing off, he hummed as his eyes cracked open, looking at his beloved who had a thoughtful expression. It was true in some ways.

After everything, Sukuna blessed her with his life. When she was dead, breathing his breath into her whilst giving her his blood instead blessed her with a new life. One without pain. One without suffering.

Her skin disease was gone, red marks on her body, scuff cuts around her neck, her lungs no different it was infected with a disease- called pulmonary fibrosis, and she had a pained breath, with every inhale it felt like her lungs were being stepped on or feeling as if needles were being punctured into her lungs.

Her blood- was plagued with a disease called thrombocytosis, headaches, burning hands or feet, and internal bleeding. His blood made all that go away, his breath took away all her pain.

Despite knowing this information, Sukuna accepted her regardless. To be honest the man was probably the only one to touch her. He raised a brow at the sudden mention but scoffed quietly as he cupped her cheek captivating her attention.

For a moment his eyes softened in a genuine look, the moonlight on her made her seem so ethereal, as if she was a deity. A beautiful angel or Greek god. The eye contact made the man groan internally, he couldn't believe how much this woman made him feel. Her lips parted about to speak to cut him off but his voice overshadowed hers.