Chapter Eighteen, Power.

TW

BLOOD
MENTION OF DEATH
MENTION OF ASSAULT

BLOODMENTION OF DEATH MENTION OF ASSAULT

SUKUNA'S POV.

Looking around, I noticed that she was late as usual. Though it only made me wonder if she died. Seeing as in a few days it would happen.

In a way, I felt slightly guilty because I genuinely enjoyed her company.

Maybe I was getting attached to that foolish human woman.

I turned my head to the pond which had swans swimming around forehead on each other. The scene only provoked a thought.

Her.

However, my thoughts were disturbed "Gotcha!" An excited voice announced the weight of her on my back, hands around my neck. I rolled my eyes at her playful gesture.

There she is.

And there was that annoying provocative feeling I felt.

My hands held her thighs so she wouldn't fall off my back. "I should throw you in the pond, for scaring me" I feigned anger speaking sarcastically as I usually did to tease a response out of her.

She gasped, as if she were shocked and she held onto me tighter unintentionally grabbing my scarf and cooking me. As she did so she squirmed around causing a strangled groan to leave my mouth. The rapid shift in her weight caused me to fall.

Shit.

Not only did we both fall we fell down a slope on a hill rolling over. "You fucking bitch" I yelled out as she held me clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

"I'm sorry! how was I supposed to know that would happen?!" The brat defended her idiotic choices.

Thinking quickly I grabbed a hold of her waist with my second pair of hands securing her, whilst the first pair rested the palms on the ground to stop the movement from tumbling over like a barrel rolling down a hill.

Seeing as my nails got dirty, and the skin on my fingertips peeled revealing blood and muscle, urged a deep sense of irritation. Sitting up and removing myself from her I looked at my hand analyzing the damage, only to feel a weight causing a slight grunt to be ripped from my lips.

"I'm so sorry! You're hurt the cause of me" Y/n cried hugging me her hand rubbing the back of my head as if I were a child. Surprisingly, I avoided the need to be petty and just accepted her babying me. "I'm fine you idiot," I grumbled steam coming from my hand as it healed.

Pulling away from me she sat back on her knees looking at me, the sun beamed on her, and in a way it made her seem more ethereal. E/c eyes tinted in a pretty color, lips full and l/c (lip color), and her hair looked so (hair desc) the light giving it a soft glow which seemed inviting. My gaze trailed lower, neck, collarbone, chest now that I took in the look of them, they weren't so bad. Not too big not too small I could work with that.