Chapter fifteen, Hesitance.

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS SO IMMA TRY NOT TO MAKE IT SEEM BORING- personally the smut scene will be needed, cuz..these other chapters have a lot gonna be happening. And bold phrases are Sukuna's thoughts. Italic phrases are her thoughts.

WARNING:

'Hints of low self-esteem {Angst}

'Smut {Fingering, Eating out, Blowjob}

Light stuff nothing too intense [yet.]

{SONG SUGGESTION TO PLAY WHILE READING:}

[Option 1] BIKE BACK- BLACK RYNO SPED UP

[Option 2] ONE OF THE GIRLS- THE WEEKEND, SPED UP

[Option 3] SHE LIKE IT- BAYKA, SPED UP

[Option 4] GOGO- RAJAH WILD.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Seeing, as they spent time together, she felt more at ease. Seeing him lying on the grass the maiden walked over, and sat beside him, noticing her- he lazily grabbed her hips placing her on his lap. As much as he wouldn't admit it, the cursed spirit found her presence...warming.

They both were comfortable, enjoying their time together.

"Sukuna" the woman mumbled resting her face on the crook of his neck her fingers carded his pink fluffy hair. Knowing her, she was always worried about something, beyond her control- but not for him. He would've cut down mountains for her.

The demon, hummed in acknowledgment of his name "I'm listening princess", his second pair of arms holding her hips firmly, nails brushing against the plush of her skin covered by the fabric of her clothes.

"I'm. scared, I don't think I could do this...being empress and all" The royal spoke- discouraged, it was clear it had been hard on her.

To the cursed spirit, he hadn't cared about- humans much less their emotions. It was beneath him, yet- she, made him feel a certain kind of way, he even found himself listening to the rant,

"I'm not suited for the position, I'm not good enough, everyone has high expectations and-" She continued, a lump forming in her throat, eyes growing teary.

He knew because her tears dampened his neck.

The words Y/n had said ruptured something in him- a deep sense of annoyance. The cursed spirit wasn't sure how to react, so, he decided to just let it be.

Allowing her to cry and vent her concerns. His hands- first pair of arms rubbing her back up and down, whilst his second pair of arms- hands drew patterns on her thighs. Whispering words of affirmation- "It'll be fine", "it's okay", "I'm here", "You're enough".