Chapter Nine, Restraint

A/N: In this story, since it's the Heian period/era, the zenin and Gojo clans are associates. In the anime/ manga Satoru Gojo stated to Megumi Fushiguro, that the Zenin and Gojo clans were on bad terms [basically they were beefing]- because of a disagreement since the echo period or Edo period. So keep that in mind, thank you for reading, and please vote and comment <3.

 So keep that in mind, thank you for reading, and please vote and comment <3

THIRD PERSON POV.

Close?

No, that would be a strange way of saying it. Sukuna wouldn't label it as that but he has made some progress. In a way, it seemed they were acquainted well with each other- she was easy to speak to, easy to mock, easy to tease, easy to degrade not that his snide comments weren't degrading enough, and in that sense, Ryomen, getting closer to getting what he had wanted. Her blood. In a way he was suppressing himself from causing wars when it was all he ever lived for.

It was like snuffing out, a flame the way he restrained his desires.

Though it only seemed like giving up a terrible habit.

The yellow, blue hues of flames, the smell of ash, the hopes of the happy lives burning along with it. Their home, their families.

Better yet terrorizing before the killing was even more tantalizing, hearing the agonized screams whenever he had used his cursed technique to cut off an arm, or leg, gouge an eye, cut off an ear, punch a hole in their guts break their spine upon the impact, drown them in dirt or a lake nearby, feeding them to a feral curse, slit a throat or even slice the victim in half but the best part was watching them burn alive reducing their bodies to ash.

If he were entertained he threw a bone, Sukuna was a gracious man no?

Screams of agony, tears of pain, and false hope, begging for their life that, "I'll do anything" just to be spared.

How pathetic.

More than anything else, that was his favorite line. Thinking of it only made him smile at the memory...but now that he thought of it..was restraint the best idea?

Sure it would cause him less energy, to take out his enemies who would surely swarm at his front door or anywhere for that matter- curse users, generals especially clan royalty took rivalry and declaration of war seriously. So using critical thinking... he terrorized more villages, killed a well-known samurai general, and declared war on the three strongest clans- Ashikaga, Gojo, and The Zenin.

The bounty on his head would surely be a lot, hell, Sukuna might've even been listed as a special threat if so.

It would be on sight, anywhere, and at all times.

Stepping outside on sight, even in his home it would be on sight. The thought was thrilling but..slightly annoying having to deal with it every day until everyone had perished.  Surprise attacks weren't his favorite. His servant Uraume had gotten information off the Ashikaga as commanded and found out something useful. That wench had no jujutsu. It fustrated him however Sukuna had just needed the blood.

An Ashikaga was an Ashikaga no?

No..

No.

Choosing his path, he made his choice.

Manipulate, Lie, Get her infatuated, Go along with her ideas, Snag her blood, Then abandon her.

So far it was going...a bit smoothly, the princess was easy to speak to, in a way that made Sukuna realize she was the decent company when she didn't bombard him with questions or speak him to exhaustion.

Like now,

"How annoying" The pink-haired curse mumbled seeing her, in the village he was going to destroy. Stepping through the slight crowd, he pushed people in his way, the way he walked was one of power. Head held high with a confident stride, in a way it looked as if the man weren't even trying, it seemed as if that's just who he truly was.

The princess looked unaware and she was just walking around, as usual in places she had no business being. He scoffed at the thought, making pace to catch up to her. "Damned wench" the pink-haired demon though his expression fixed on a irritated scowl, before he finally reached her

he sighed briefly but someone- some jujutsu scum already grasped her hand leading her elsewhere. Though before she was pulled up the arrogant white-haired punk dared to grin whilst looking over his shoulder.

Everything he did was Deliberate.

Someone with white hair, white bandages covering his eyes, tall and lean he held a few bags in his free hand..probably things she bought. Who the hell did this guy think he was dragging her away that way?   This was truly beginning to rise on his nerves, she was the one who proposed the idea "If we happen to ever see each other, I'd love to hang out here again". Veins popped at the pink-haired curse's neck, Forehead, cheeks, and even his arms, his clenched fist only visible showing the bulges of it.

Did this white-haired idiot not value his life? Sukuna thought briefly of the sheer idiocy, disrespect, and audacity of the urge to kill-tantalizing. Hyperaware, he wasn't going to let this slide. Nobody disrespects him and gets away with it, he'll burn this place down to ash and kill everyone right now.

Raising his hand in his palm a ball of inferno filled it, teeth clenched which showed his sharp fangs. No, not now.

With all the fiber in his being Sukuna took a deep breath through his nose, closing his eyes for a brief moment then turned around letting his hand fall to his side once more. Not worth it, the only thought of restraint he tries to convince himself. Folding his lower pair of arms under his kimono he turned heel, still feeling slightly fussy, he'd need a drink.

Next chapter quote teaser, "What are you talking about Sukuna?"