Chapter fourteen, Favor.

SUKUNA'S POV.

I had time, lots to spare unlike- her. That brat, and waiting it felt annoying, if I must say so myself- nearly becoming vexing to me. In the meantime I had it seed that my servant Uraume would check on the girl, to see if anything she did was out of the ordinary.

Mainly, to see her loyalty, nobody- liked a squealer did they?

And fairly I came to find out I was sentimental- most likely her doing.

Although I referred not to use human labels, I did, care about her, to say the least, no matter what idiotic label she would've called me. In a way being around her made me realize, I was sentimental, I felt emotions that I had long forgotten.

In a way, I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad one. Being exposed was one thing but by her?

That was another entirely, lately, I had been nothing but kind to her. I've spent my time meeting up with her- because of her humanly disgusting emotions. If anything I would say it was a hindrance, now that I've been around for a while I've come to notice, she made me feel things.

Humanly emotions I once pushed aside, as I- was once mortal. But as of now, I tried not to dwell on such. I wanted power, if I hadn't become attached this wouldn't be happening. It was her fault for being so damn nice from the beginning.

Maybe it was because I wasn't human, my body's emotions were fluctuating because I was a human.

To take my mind off it, I did as I usually did, destroy, Kill, and burn the evidence leaving a pile of despair. That was how I naturally moved. If anything displeased me, if anyone felt froggy enough, to step up, it was a death sentence in the worst way possible depending on how disrespected I felt.

If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be in this situation. At the moment I was walking on eggshells, because of her. I rolled my red eyes, and sighed unamused, with a slight frown as my foot stepped on the head of the chief of the village, the brains squishing like a fly, an airy scream of agony filled the dying air, mixing along with the sound of a burning home.

Turning heel, I began walking to the location of the peak we usually met to talk yet I paused after a few steps.

She would question me...complain about something, about my clothes, about why I did what I did. I sighed annoyed, and warped home to get cleaned up.

Through and through no matter what she would be fussy. So, coming back after cleaning myself I saw her, she was there before me. "Hey," She greeted me when she noticed me, though in this lighting I saw her clearly because it was a full moon. I looked down at her after a short approach. She looked troubled, to say the least, nervous- it was all in the eyes.

"And with that look, I'm guessing, you want something from me?" I replied, raising a brow and cutting to the chase raising a brow. I knew that look too well, her face looked..anxious as if she wanted to ask something I could tell she was because she fidgeted with her fingers. When she looked into my eyes she seemed..awkward.

More so than usual, maybe that's just a woman thing, many- did that around him before."Take your time" I spoke sarcastically resting my hand on her silky h/c H/l hair roughly in a way to get a reaction before stilling my palm- my hand nearly covered her whole head.

Up till now, I realized just how puny she was compared to me.

Just as she relaxed my nails grasped her head tightly just for a reaction. She flinched causing me to grin, I held back a laugh her reaction was entertaining-amusing, "Well erm...I think I have jujutsu and I, don't know how to use it, can you help me?" the princess rambled grabbing my wrist trying to pry my hand away.