Chapter Seven, Envelope.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Walking back inside your home, it was hard to describe what the hell had happened. You wanted to keep it to yourself, you weren't a squealer. Even though you were hurt about the situation you had just wanted to move past it, move on as if it had never occurred. Maybe it was a sign from God, that certain people weren't meant to be your friend.

Especially a dangerous, feral, unhinged cursed devil. That's who he was. However, you've never been a snitch in your entire life, and now wouldn't change that. Toru was beyond pissed when he rushed into your room after the maids had cleaned you up.

How humiliating it was.

You've always hated when they cleaned you and dressed you, but Toru had ordered that you were taken care of. Now time for the questioning. It surely..couldn't be that bad.  Seated on the edge of your bed your gaze on Gojo's as he knelt before you, his hand encasing your own in a friendly way- a comforting way. Not that you minded when he touched you, he was most likely the only cool person in your life who didn't treat you like a walking disease or as a tool.

The choice is yours.

And now, you had to come clean or lie to his face.

"I know what you said was false, I have a feeling you weren't robbed and beaten as you said." The white-haired male accused, veins bulging at his hands and neck, his fury- prominent. If it had ever come to you he'd taken everything seriously your comfort and feelings were important to him. You both go way back and even if he didn't admit you were friends he surely showed it. In a way, he acted like a gentle parent the way he spoke to you sometimes.

However when you had opened your mouth, he grasped your hand in his own squeezing it gently, his own swallowed your own, and with a nod of his head, his sunglasses fell his eyes narrowing as they looked at your e/c pretty eyes. The usual light-hearted demeanor was changed- stern and firm.

You could tell, he wasn't messing around with you.

Toru meant business.  "Do not lie to me, have I ever let you down before? I won't tell, just tell me the truth and only the truth. I take full responsibility for the outcome if it comes to that. Understand?" He added firmly, making your judgment waver, an uncomfortable lump in your throat. It all made you question your judgment,

How could you ever lie to such a good friend of yours?

Toru was nothing but kind towards you. In which you made your choice, just this once. Only because you cared about him, if it had been anyone, else you would not have told.

Taking a breath you told him everything from the beginning to the end, about how you first met and how it ended. Gojo, however, grew upset about it, yet because you begged him not to do anything of it, the white-haired male had only, complied even if he didn't want to for your sake.

The guy was a man of his word after all, it would be unsightly if he were all talk.

He sighed heavily exhaling through his nose his lips slightly puffed before he pulled back up his shades and stood up releasing your hand, his hand rested on his hips, head slightly tilted down.

He seemed more like a father who was disappointed in a child.

All whilst you sat there smiling at him gratefully and innocently, the white-haired guard only sighed heavily before speaking. "You have my word. I won't do anything..however you are to have an escort, when you're outside- I mean it. Your safety is my top priority, understand?'' The white-haired male informed with a stern expression.

In turn, you sighed relieved, and nodded in response quietly murmuring you understood, even though you didn't want an escort to follow you around. You only complied for his sake. Otherwise, you would've lied your teeth right out of your mouth. Yet, you didn't want to cause him problems anyway.

Toru turned heel, yet paused as his hand rested on the slide door. A soft 'Oh' left him before he spun around almost as if he had forgotten something- and just remembered, reached in his pant pocket, and threw an envelope at you, purposely aiming at your forehead. For a moment it caught you off guard, you pouted at his antics. Yes- he was petty and spiteful sometimes...mainly times like this, nonetheless it was all love. "From your parent, see ya" He replied waving you off as he left.

Which made you wonder, what could they possibly want to speak of?

It's not like they ever spoke with you much anyway.

With a slight pout, you unraveled the envelope carefully, taking out the note as it read,

" Dear daughter Y/n,

Our return will be delayed, your mother will give birth very soon as she is only 8 months pregnant. Also, we are to inform you that as future empress {As you are going to become 19 years of age next year in the winter month}, you are to train yourself with the utmost obedience. It is all to prepare you for a suitor, to continue the family tradition of continuing the bloodline and future benefits. We will send you, the new schedule, your father has picked out for you for your new activities. Please consider this, do not shame our family more than you already have. It's already bad, enough that you can not use jujutsu and are an utter failure at hand-to-hand combat. We expect high hopes for you, that you do not disappoint us so prepare well. - From Emperor and Empress Ashikaga."

After reading the note your heart sank. How much more bullshit would be thrown at you? Hadn't you had enough? In the moment your mind was in a panic- remembering memories, painful ones. When you had wandered around and heard your parents call you useless and speak of you as a tool, as an asset. The pout on your lips turned into a frown yet, you couldn't do anything of it.

You sighed heavily with all the distress in your heart. Maybe if you smiled it off- sleep it off even, happiness would find you in this accursed world. Throwing the letter forcibly it fell on the ground and you lay back in bed closing your eyes. Maybe sleep would be better.

Eternal sleep, maybe then your world wouldn't be so corrupted.

Next chapter quote teaser, "Really? Last time I remember you threatened to kill me if we met again."