Chapter Twelve, Welcome!

A/N: Sukuna and Yuji are brothers in this story.

Also My oc- Tsukushi! {Is their brother as well they are triplets, unlike Yuji Tsukushi has sukuna's last name.} and I kinda rushed the color part so it's messy.

} and I kinda rushed the color part so it's messy

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV.

As much as you'd beg Sukuna to just take you home, the cursed spirit ignored your fussy responses. Noticing you didn't eat the pastry he stopped you from walking, thinking he just was going to lead you home you sighed, relieved. You rambled about your strict parents as he unraveled the clear wrap of the pastry, his free hand resting on your head, causing you to flinch.

It confused you.

Why did he do that, you thought.

Yet you shrugged it off about to complain once, mouth open, though the cursed spirit was calculated, casual even when he looked down at you. In a swift moment, his hand shoved the small cake in your mouth nearly causing you to choke on the sweet food before you even got a word out. "If I say eat, eat. It's not that late, you'll be back home within thirty minutes." The pink-haired curse said and then grabbed the back of your neck leading you beside him then he released you.

You were beyond perplexed, and shocked. The poor maiden was so stunned it was hard to even say anything, even more perplexed when they abruptly stopped walking it was a slightly long journey but it wasn't nothing too difficult, to say the least.

A shrine?

Was he religious..?

Sukuna didn't look like the type though you thought with a slight pout following behind him as he motioned you forth. "You live here Sukuna?" you asked following behind him to his side, which he huffed in response, not humoring your curiosity. "Shut up will you?" His raspy voice rumbled.

Rude..?

Before he even knocked on the door it opened revealing..a male, someone who looked exactly like Sukuna. Pink fluffy hair that had an undercut, brown eyes, ginger smile, smelled warm like a home..it was a sweet smell a welcoming one. He was lean and tall, unlike Sukuna who was relatively larger and more bulky with tattoos.