Chapter Three, Damned Brat.

SUKUNA'S POV

SUKUNA'S POV.

Looking back on it, I couldn't help but shake my head. That princess had guts, nobody I've ever met had such atrocious manners. It vexed me how I couldn't even bring myself to kill her, just the thought caused me to curse under my breath unconsciously. Not to mention that sickly wench had my scarf, running off with it before I could even say anything more. I didn't have the energy to even take it back, the girl just ran away before I could even object. A growl settled in my throat as I recalled. That damned brat.

What a thoroughly annoying brat.

She had even had the guts to demand things of me, with that stupid smile on her face and ugly dimples. It made my head feel hot all over again. My hands squeezed the wooden cup in my hand's glass, breaking in my palm, and a scowl formed on my expression as I recalled it. Due to my sudden aggression, the medic who tended to my wounds, flinched nearly piercing the needle deeper into my skin.

My reverse curse techniques had their limitations, considering the bet was over, I had taken it upon myself to seek out a satisfying factor to ease the thirst for blood, I desperately craved.

FLASHBACK. . .

Today has been going well for me, so far. It had been rather a day for me to relax rather than a day of a murder spree or pleasure. I did as I pleased to be honest being the strongest was all that mattered to me. Even being the current strongest people still could rival my strength which is why I trained and didn't slack off. Today, in particular, my lust for battle had been satisfied-technically not breaking the rules of a bet. Killing for me was not allowed but she never said I couldn't feed them to a cursed spirit.

Screams of agony were delightful to hear.

Being alone also had its perks, I killed, ate, slept, and fucked whenever I felt like it with no strings attached or consequences.

"I apologize, you're just... gorgeous. I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you." A feminine soft voice spoke out, being disrespectful was one thing but staring at her only pissed me off when I opened my eyes. To be honest, she wasn't much as attractive as her soft voice,  having e/c eyes that had a glow that seemed..radiant, her skin tone was s/c that looked..like it had scuffs around her neck, her h/c hair seemed well groomed hanging but not in her face showing her features, e/c  eyes, normal sized nose, plump rosy lips.

  A kimono, black with gold designs her belt was flashy. By the looks of it she seemed well off and elegant, that stupid smile on her face was annoying to see. She didn't seem like much to look at, barely any hip, curve, or chest. If I had to say she seemed like an iron-board, I thought princesses were well off in the body department, but by the looks of her, she seemed young so I dismissed it. She was probably a virgin anyway. The sight of the lady made me roll my eyes, distastefully. What a weakling,

Disgusting human.

I couldn't even sense curse energy from her, maybe she was good at hiding it. However seeing her seemed familiar, towns people near and far spoke of a princess in the clan. If memory serves me right it was the,  ashikago..achikogo..No ..that's not right, ashikaga clan.  My mood and calm expression turned into one of annoyance. The itch to kill her was very prominent, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. However, since I had promised my servant, that I wouldn't kill any randoms I decided not to act impulsively. A bet was a bet, after all, I was never the kind to shy out of something when the reward was so tantalizing.