Chapter Eleven, Complaint.

THIRD PERSON POV.

As he said, it didn't register, why would he ask? The maiden desired to reject the offer, but her judgment would shut down as soon as the cursed spirit, decided to drag her along anyhow, without care.

This man was the definition of, "I don't give a fuck, it sounds like your problem".Even as he pried the lady away to another location, the poor maiden panicked desperately pleading with the curse, that she needed to be home after a certain hour, hell she even had a curfew.

"Don't care" he mumbled nonchalantly barely paying attention to her he rolled his eyes, the walk was silent but being a clumsy person whenever nervous she tripped, falling into his back. "Seriously?" Sukuna growled looking back at you- side-eye. His second pair of eyes squinted in annoyance.

Whoops.

You got off him quickly, walking in front of him to avoid the embarrassment. Yet he only cursed, snide comments that were meant to embarrass the royal even more than she already was. Her s/c was heated earshot.

At the moment the embarrassed woman just wanted to go home.

Pondering in thought she pouted.

The sun was setting and if she returned at nightfall, it would be a disaster, especially if Toru found out. The guy acted more in a parental role than the lady's actual parent.

However, her thoughts were disturbed, the collar of the back of her kimono was grabbed by the unpredictable cursed spirit.  Blinking once, twice, thrice, she realized her surroundings were around food vendors, a village. Everyone bowed when they took notice of you both, mainly because Ryomen had burned it down before- definitely for something petty.

"I don't judge but, you're really bad" The maiden grumbled, folding her arms under her chest which he dropped abruptly when he turned heel to a vendor. Grimmancing at the pain on her rear she groaned standing up- as he disregarded her completely. Talking to the shop owner before being handed something, a wrapped-up pasty?

He had a sweet tooth?

For someone so bloodthirsty..it was odd to see. His second pair of arms was unnoticeable while he used his first pair of arms they loosely hung whilst the others were tucked away. What was also noticeable was the veins in his arms and neck, it made you wonder if he was upset.

Yet he only shoved the pastry in your hands your eyes widened at the gesture, shocked. "Eat it you idiot then we're leaving" He murmured dryly raising a brow. The gesture was sweet yes but...you couldn't eat sweets it would only deteriorate your health.

You didn't eat sweets, land meat, or even enjoy the fun of activities.

She shook her head speaking up, "Huh, what no! Sukuna I can't eat this." handing it back to him a scowl fixed on his face, veins prominent on his face and neck which was scary. "Stop being so idiotic, of course, you can, besides, it's healthy, so eat it."

A lump formed in the intimidated maiden's throat and sighed with a slight frown. The way he spoke to her was aggressive and it often hurt her feelings. "Fussy brat, just eats, it won't kill you, just...relax with me." He said turning his head away after your eyes met his.

Sukuna hated that puppy dog look, it irked him..to apologize but he didn't.

Next chapter quote teaser, "This is your...brother?"