Erin had been looking for her for many years. After she returned, he had come to Arcadia to see her several times. He had never taken the initiative to approach her.

He probably wouldn't have shown up if he hadn't just learned from Sherry that she was working for James.

What was the relationship between the Evans family and the Simpson family? They were eternal enemies!

As a member of the Simpson family, Stella dared to imitate his cousin and join the Evans family. She was simply lawless!

If Erin didn't teach her a lesson, Stella would never know what she could do!

Erin originally only wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to stop after tasting her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, lowered his head, and kissed her deeply.

He hadn't kissed her for about ten years and greatly missed the taste.

Erin kissed her so passionately that he even forgot why he came to see Stella.

He was just immersed in his longing for her. This longing was so deep that he forgot his hatred for her momentarily.

He had forgotten, but Stella had not. She pushed him away with all her might, but her wrist was held behind his waist with one hand, and she could not move.

She could only bite him, but he bit back. She was so angry that her whole body trembled.

"Erin!!!"

"Don't forget that you're my brother!" Stella roared as she tried to push him away.

Erin was stunned as if he had suddenly come to his senses.

The blurred emotions in his eyes quickly faded away and were replaced by disgust.

"I'm not your brother!"

Erin pushed Stella away and took a step back. When he looked at her again, his eyes were full of hatred for her.

"Your brother is that bastard. I have nothing to do with you!"

Stella didn't react when she saw his monstrous hatred, as if she was used to it.

Her calmness made Erin even more disgusted. He stepped forward and grabbed her swollen face. "Stella, since you want to learn from that bastard and follow James, let's continue our childhood game from today on."

Hearing that he would continue playing the game, Stella's body trembled, but she stubbornly refused to admit defeat.

Erin slapped her. "If you look at me like that again, don't blame me for finding someone to rape you!"

A man's strength was more significant than a woman's, and blood flowed out of the corner of her mouth in an instant.

Stella tilted her head and covered her swollen cheek, not saying a word.

It was not that she did not know how to resist. Still, once she did, she would be punished even more painfully than at the coming-of-age ceremony.

Looking at her toes, Stella lowered her head slightly and said indifferently, "It doesn't matter if you find someone to rape me again. My womb has been removed."

Erin held his breath. A complicated emotion flashed through his mind, but he quickly suppressed it.

"You deserve it! You're pregnant with that bastard but refuse to have an abortion!"

Stella smiled bitterly. "You know that my womb is thin. If I have an abortion, I will die."

Erin sneered, "Isn't it better if you die?!"